shape
carat
color
clarity

GIA Diamond Essentials

headlight

Ideal_Rock
:(2
Should I be able to register online? It seems they keep flagging my application and telling me to call the Carlsbad office.

I chose jewelry essentials because although it isn’t required for the GG program, a local jewelry store said they would hire me for seasonal part time work if I took 2 GIA classes, so I figured they would likely want me to have jewelry essentials.

Did anyone have trouble registering? The application was a frustrating experience and I have some post-grad education!! :D
They need to get some proof of prior education before you can register for courses online.
Jewelry Essentials is a great intro course. If you want to work in a jewelry store it’s “essential” lol.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Watch out for that price increase between Diamond Essentials and the diamond grading course. Yikes!

Yes, and then there’s the lab course. It’s definitely a commitment.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I’m looking to take jewelry essentials and diamond essentials. Did you do jewelry essentials? I’m curious to know how in depth it is because I know already quite a a bit about jewelry basics but I want to learn more specific and in depth details. I didn’t know how detailed the class gets

The Essentials courses are all introductory courses. The courses that follow are very comprehensive and a big time commitment.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results