shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale GIA Certified .70ct F SI1 Oval Solitaire in a 3/4tcw Wedding Set

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I am selling this beautiful wedding set for my Godson. These rings were never used for a proposal ( the relationship ended before that ever happened) and has never been worn. It has been in his safe since purchased.
For sale is a stunning wedding set. It feature’s an icy white oval solitaire that is GIA Certified F color SI1 clarity. No bow tie!! It sits on a diamond band. It also includes a diamond wedding band that looks stunning on it’s own or would look fabulous stacked on days when you want to go more casual than the solitaire. The diamonds in the engagement ring and wedding band are 3/4ctw set in 14k white gold. This gorgeous set offers a lot of bling and icy white F color diamond that is GIA certified, is in the popular oval shape with no bow tie. At a great price!! The GIA certificate is 6285242925.

I will be adding the Loupetroop link as soon as I can have my daughter help me with that and posting a couple of videos too.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Reduced to 3,000!!!!!

Great set with a F color solitaire graded by GIA! Popular oval shape and no bowtie!!! Awesome price for all of this!!!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Bump! REDUCED to 2,750!!!!
Awesome price!!!
Thanks for looking!!!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@sunflowerstate there are 3 video's on it's listing on Loupetroop. Link above.
Outside in the sun and shade. Indoors.
Ring's are a size 7.
Thanks!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Great set at a fabulous price! If anyone is planning on getting engaged on Christmas or New Years Eve!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results