shape
carat
color
clarity

Getting nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melibk

Shiny_Rock
So my wedding is on August 4 and all of a sudden it seems very soon!

We have figured out so much, but it is becoming very real now! Today we had our food tasting, and it was sooooooooo fun!

Does anyone else feel overwhelmed with decisions?

I still have to choose how I am going to do place cards. Right now I am thinking rows of ivory cards with rose petals in the rows between. I also was thinking I could put votive candles in the rows of rose petals.

Does anyone have any other ideas or do you think the candles will be dangerous if people are reaching for their card??? I am paranoid. ha

Anyone know anywhere you can order real rose petals? I think my florist might charge a lot.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t feel overwhelmed. You still have PLENTY of time. If it makes you feel better I didn''t pick out my flowers until three weeks before the wedding and they STILL turned out perfect! (of course my taxes aren''t even done yet so I guess I am the kind of person who puts things off)
20.gif
I think a lit candle behind every place card does sound a little scary.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results