shape
carat
color
clarity

Gemstones, Diamonds and Jewelry as Investments

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have read other people's articles on the subject for the past 35 years, but it seems that there is some increase in the past several months of renewed vigor in the gem scam business. Much of it in the USA extends down from Canada. It is such a shame to see good people being mislead when it is relatively easy to pass along words of warning. There are many vendors who deserve the trust of consumers, but everyone involved in the entire trade is hurt by consumers losing faith in sellers.

Sure wish I could fit into a 41 size suit. I'd pay $1,000 if it would fit right now.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2007 2:02:11 PM
Author: oldminer
I have read other people''s articlkes on the subject for the past 35 years, but it seems that there is some increase in the past several months of renewed vigor in the gem scam business. Much of it in the USA extends down from Canada. It is such a shame to see good people being mislead when it is relatively easy to pass along words of warning. There are many vendors who deserve the trust of consumers, but everyone involved in the entire trade is hurt by consumers losing faith in sellers.

Sure wish I could fit into a 41 size suit. I''d pay $1,000 if it would fit right now.
RE: I''d pay $ 1000.00!

For $1000.00,Dave may Garry would get it resized to fit you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( does one of Garry''s old suits have provenance value for you? )

haha

Rockdoc

CowBelle

Rough_Rock
Thank you, David. Your article was a huge help to me.

elliette

Rough_Rock
A diamond could be an investment if it were purchased on a secondary market for the beat-up "dumping" price and then re-sold to a broker for a profit.
2.gif

My 2 cents worth.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
You want to compete for used cars in the used car market and make a living that is as good or better than the experianced dealers?
Date: 2/11/2007 11:56:56 PM
Author: elliette
A diamond could be an investment if it were purchased on a secondary market for the beat-up ''dumping'' price and then re-sold to a broker for a profit.
2.gif

My 2 cents worth.
Good luck - but i expect your elite lifestyle might end
2.gif

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A diamond could be an investment if it were purchased on a secondary market for the beat-up ''dumping'' price and then re-sold to a broker for a profit.
2.gif

My 2 cents worth.
No-one needs to "dump" Diamonds that are worth investing in!!!

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
2.gif

My 2 cents worth.

There is money to be made by trading in secondhand diamonds and jewelry. Diamond dealers, pawn brokers and others do it all the time. There’s also money in used cars and even used suits. In all cases it’s necessary to both buy right and to be able to sell right. Buying diamonds from the public in venues like garage sales, flea markets and smoke filled bars can produce some terrific deals for those who are diligent, lucky or both. Deaths, divorces, robberies and other things all tend to produce motivated and possibly uneducated sellers who may be willing to sell for less than they might be able to get if they sold in a more sensible fashion (for example, if they sold the same way you plan to sell).

How then do you squeeze a profit out of this?
1) Find those motivated or just plain stupid sellers. It’s harder than it looks because really, they need to find you. They don’t advertise after all. This is a very competitive business and it’s the reason that pawnshops are open such long hours and have branch offices all over town. You could be one of those vultures that buys a full page advertisement in the newspaper and sets up a buying shop in a hotel for a few days. You can just let it be known among the circles you travel in that you’ve got cash to buy and you’re eager to meet people who are willing to sell cheap. Depending on your friends, this might work just fine. Or not. Unfortunately, it doesn’t generally work too well to shop on the next level down, meaning buying from the pawnshops and the like. The folks who own those stores are a pretty savvy bunch. If they could have made more by selling to different dealers, they would have already done it. They have the phone number. When I went to GIA, my class was dominated by pawnbrokers and auction people, not traditional jewelers.

2) You need to recognize a good deal. Spotting a VVS diamond that’s being sold at a secondhand shop for SI prices in 5 seconds or less using nothing but a loupe is a remarkable skill, as is spotting the dimantoid garnets in the $1/each bin at the garage sale. People who are good at this can occasionally find some bargains. People who THINK they are good at this can get skinned.

3) You need a market to sell. Someone who buys Garry’s suit for $50, cleans it and sells it through his or her used clothing store in Oz for $200 is making a pretty good markup. If they can make a habit of this kind of deal, there’s even a living to be made here. For those who don’t happen to have a such a store, it’s a tougher situation. You will need to buy it for a price that you can turn around and sell it to the store for the $50 that they are willing to pay. This means that you are betting that you have better connections in used clothing than Garry does. Maybe you do. Even if Garry will let you have it for $10, it still may be a bad deal unless your in just the right situation. If you happen to be in Oz, you happen to be a size 41, and you happen to be in need of a used suit then you stand to make a good savings over the $200 you might have paid at the secondhand store. That’s a handy fit and a great deal at 1/20 of the price but it STILL doesn’t make it a business opportunity if you don’t have a way to resell it yourself.

The problem with ‘investments’ is that they so often carry the illusion of easy money as part of the sales pitch.. The people who are doing the secondhand market successfully are working at it, and they work hard. They work hard at shopping. They work hard at educating themselves. They work hard at building their sales networks. They work hard at analyzing and minimizing their risks. They’re making money, and some of them are even making pretty good money, but it’s no free lunch and it’s a tough place for amateurs.
Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for this article... and love the title!!

In my very limited experience with ring-shopping and watching my friends do the same, I''ve found there is SO much misconception out there. When somebody makes a comment like "Wow, VS clarity? Great investment..." or "We got such a good deal we know we can always sell it for more than we bought it...", I usually just cringe and look away. So it''s nice to have an actual article to show people who are truly interested in how the business works!!

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Humans are unique in that they can choose to be or simply become happy or sad. Knowing the truth is not an automatic way to sadness or happiness, but finding out you were deceived is just about sure to make a person choose an emotion other than happiness. There is no reason not to know the truth in most things.

If humans knew the full extent of suffering or the full extent of danger, we''d be in a pretty bad way. Only knowing a limited amount of the bad is a seemingly a good thing. I''m glad the article has been well received. The intent was to inform, not inflame.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for taking the time to write the article Dave.Good topic.

I'm reminded of a tangent:Sometimes people see a diamond which has been in stock for a while and think “good investment” for the seller, assuming that since the store acquired it when it was cheaper they'll make a better profit at today’s prices.Not true in a turnover-based model.Vendors (particularly those with low-markups) can’t sell a diamond based on what it was purchased for way-back-when.They must sell it based on what it will cost to replace in inventory today. For instance; Seller X sources a diamond for $8000 and offers it for $9000 in January.If the price of rough goes up 3% in February Seller X must immediately raise the price of that diamond to around $9250 to cover the cost of replacing it in his inventory once it sells while meeting his needed margin.

Dave outlined why resale doesn’t favor the average consumer in many cases.This is where a trade-up program may be useful to both sides.Receiving credit towards another purchase via a seller’s trade-up program may be the best deal that consumer sees down the road.Meanwhile, the seller who takes the diamond back has to cover the cost of un-mounting, sending it back to the lab, etc., but the traded-in diamond will sell for more than it did originally as long as rough prices continue to rise.

Consumers who are interested in this topic may also benefit from
this discussion on reselling gems and jewelry.

Adylon

Shiny_Rock
Very interesting article, I think it would help a lot of people to read that who have very high expectations, especially when seeing hyped up valuations some sellers use.

I would love to see a follow up article written, like "If I had to invest ONLY in diamonds, jewelry and gemstones this is what I would buy..." Personally if I had to invest in one of the three I''d probably pick gemstones and it would be the best of breed stones that are gaining in popularity, like the large pink or blue tourmalines, the large green tsavorites, etc. and you can''t go wrong with large/clean, top color sapphire as well.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade

The full original price trade-up is a very important consideration if one has hopes and dreams of a larger, finer diamond down the road. The example shows the value of such a trade-up privilege compared to the cold turkey approach of selling the old stone and paying the going price for a new one. A large loss can be prevented with a good trade-up policy in place.

If one "had " to invest in anything, even diamonds or colored gems, one should look for those with the best liquidity forecast and the highest potential for popularity. Only a gem or diamond dealer must invest in his/her inventory in order to do more business. If anyone feels they must buy gems as an investment, then it is good advice to buy those at the very best end of the market. The most rare, the most fine, the most in demand all will outperform the low to average stones of the same varieties which generally flood all the markets all the time. The finest gems may appreciate the fastest, but they may be among the most difficult to sell. Very few people really want to pay for the very best. They want a Rolls Royce, but only have money for a nice Chevy. Dealers tend to believe and to recommend what they own as "investments". To them, these things are an investment. To non-dealers these gems may be someone else's investment, but it is difficult to place non-dealers into the same constraints as dealers work in. I sure would love fine tourmaline and super sapphire compared to gem rhodochrosite or gem moonstone as an "investment", but knowing what I know, I prefer other investment strategies altogether.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/12/2007 11:13:11 AM
Author: JohnQuixote

Thanks for taking the time to write the article Dave.Good topic.

I''m reminded of a tangent:Sometimes people see a diamond which has been in stock for a while and think “good investment” for the seller, assuming that since the store acquired it when it was cheaper they''ll make a better profit at today’s prices.Not true in a turnover-based model.Vendors (particularly those with low-markups) can’t sell a diamond based on what it was purchased for way-back-when.They must sell it based on what it will cost to replace in inventory today. For instance; Seller X sources a diamond for $8000 and offers it for $9000 in January.If the price of rough goes up 3% in February Seller X must immediately raise the price of that diamond to around $9250 to cover the cost of replacing it in his inventory once it sells while meeting his needed margin.

Dave outlined why resale doesn’t favor the average consumer in many cases.This is where a trade-up program may be useful to both sides.Receiving credit towards another purchase via a seller’s trade-up program may be the best deal that consumer sees down the road.Meanwhile, the seller who takes the diamond back has to cover the cost of un-mounting, sending it back to the lab, etc., but the traded-in diamond will sell for more than it did originally as long as rough prices continue to rise.

Consumers who are interested in this topic may also benefit from
this discussion on reselling gems and jewelry.
Since I am so not familiar with Diamond TradeUps..., how do vendors protect themselves in a Diamond market that is heading the oposite direction?

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Certain dealers do extremely well with low end goods and would have a terrible time selling the expensive items. It depends entirely on their own market niche. Walmart has become the biggest jeweler in America selling items that most people here wouldn’t touch. Buying cheap goods cheaply is a superb business decision for some and a terrible mistake for others. There is no simple formula, even for those in the business.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA

elliette

Rough_Rock
Neil,
I loved your reply to my comment. I have been in the jewelery business for the past 20 years. For the last ten I have raised my three kids and ran a very successful business in buying and reselling diamonds on a second hand market. You are absolutely correct when you say it is not by luck but hard work, knowledge, and persistence that I am able to run a profitable business. I started 10 years ago and have built my business solely on word of mouth and no advertising. It has been amazing to me the power of good customer service and one person telling a couple friends.

I have ran in to many situations where the average uneducated person would have surely ended up spending lots of money on an enhanced diamond, drilled, or good synthetic diamond. This is not a business anyone should try without great security measures and a lot of knowledge.

Believe it or not, most of the people I buy from are genuine goodhearted people who just need to get rid of a diamond and are not sure where to turn. Despite what has been said about "used cars" and "used suits" this in not even close to the same type of business. I do not meet people in smoke filled bars or dingy back alleys. I have a professional office space with high security across from the G.I.A. headquarters in San Diego. Diamonds do not typically show wear and there is never a guarantee you are buying a "new" diamond when you purchase from a retail store or online vendor. Many of my "used" diamonds show up in my local jewelry stores as I memo my diamonds to the retail stores in my area.

I love what I do because when I work with my own customers I am able to give them a deal they would normally never have the opportunity to purchase anywhere else. I am unique in that I do not have to depend on Rap prices to dictate my prices. Because I buy on a second-hand market I am able to sell far below wholesale.

In most cases, diamonds are not an investment but I will hold to my original statement and say, "it all depends on how you buy them."

What other product holds it''s value because it does not wear out or grow old? Easy to transport and secure when needed. Easily certified as to make it easy for a buyer to determine the value. Easy to authenticate and lazer inscribe for quick cross reference of certification. There is almost always a market for diamonds and they are not considered trendy. (especially a round brilliant cut) Easy to buy or sell without seeing the diamond if you have a proper certification. (G.I.A./ A.G.S.) The only other investment I can think of like a diamond would be perhaps coins or fine gem quality colored stones.

Thank you for letting me add to this discussion. I am impressed with all the knowledge and insight on this forum.

Sincerely, Elliette Harrison

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We always have been willing buyers of diamonds, colored stones and better jewelry when we happen to find someone who wants to sell such items at the going price, the forced sale value. At those levels, and with knowledge of the markets, one can "invest" for the short term with little to no risk. You can make good money with this strategy and from time to time, we have made a very good profit on such purchases. We have not built a business model which depends on this happening, but when it does happen, we attempt to make it a worthwhile effort. We sell only to the trade, so there is no effect on the objectivity of our appraisal work.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Elliette,

Its sound like you got yourself a nice "niche business"!
It sounds like you have grown with this business through the years from experience and learning (the solid path to a successfull business).
Today, you can see yourself as an experienced professional re-investing capital back into Diamonds. I dont think it matters if it is invested in new or second-hand Diamonds..., you are probably experienced in both.

The Consumer on the other hand is not..., and unless he/she are willing to invest in high quality or rare Gems (accompanied by a trustfull advisor), it will most probably not be a good investment...

Now, Jewelry is another story all-together...., I believe Jewelry could be considered a good investment for the long-term..., but that is for another thread.

Adylon

Shiny_Rock
The problem with jewelry is retail markups tend to be very high for consumers. For example you can buy a small 14k gold cross and chain from a mall and pay $150 for 2 grams that''s worth no more then $26 as scrap so even if gold more then tripled you''d still be down 50%. Of course some jewelry items are very well made, can become collectible over time, etc., but markups are still substantial here in North America. In India women own 22+k gold jewelry as investment, their labor/profit costs that go into fabrication/retail are miniscule to what your goldsmith and mall jeweler here would be able to get away with for markup, so to them buying gold jewelry is a good investment. Over here we wear jewelry, over there they wear a commodity :)

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/12/2007 1:58:11 PM
Author: DiaGem

Since I am so not familiar with Diamond TradeUps..., how do vendors protect themselves in a Diamond market that is heading the oposite direction?

A diamond trade in program is basically an agreement by a dealer to buy a particular stone back from their customer at some time in the future if they want. A typical program would pay the customer anywhere from 70% - 100% of the purchase price as a payment towards something else the store sells. There are usually restrictions on exactly what products are eligible for this, there’s usually a requirement that you spend a certain amount more in cash towards your new purchase, and there are usually fees associated with pulling and resetting stones, repairing prongs, replacing lost documentation and similar logistical issues. Overall, they are popular with both customers and dealers although it’s definitely worth reading the fine print about how a particular program works. Some are quite a bit better than others.
From a dealers side, here’s a scenario that explains how it works:
You buy a diamond for $5k and sell it to a customer for $6k along with a mounting that costs you $1k and you sell for $1,800. Total sale $7,800. You take that $1800 dollars ‘profit’ and pay your rent and other expenses with it, hopefully with a bit left over for yourself. Everybody is happy. When the customer comes back in 5 years to trade it in, you offer them a new stone for $12k that’s going to cost you $10k. They give you the first stone at 80% plus $7k in cash and buy a new setting for $2k (your cost $1,500). They''re still happy. Add everything up, pay your bills and you own the first stone but you’re $2,500 poorer in the bank. You remarket that diamond to someone else, possibly with the same tradeup offer only this time you’re selling it for $7,500 because prices have gone up during the ensuing 5 year. When it sells, you get to bank the entire amount since you don’t have a supplier to pay this time. That''s the paycheck.

If prices go up it’s a no lose deal, as long as you’re reasonably good at cash flow management and as long as you only offer the program on things that you can actually resell. That’s why dealers will only offer trade-in on things that they specialize in. They’re investing in inventory at old prices but they still need to get the right inventory after all. Even at no inflation with a 100% trade-in offer, they are effectively borrowing money from their customers at 0% interest and they still get to sell the mounting, labor, matching earrings and the like.

What if prices go down? Let’s assume they go down a survivable amount, say 25%. In the same scenario, that same customer trades in the same stone only now instead of selling it for $7500 to the next customer, you can only get $4500 (25% less than you got the first time). You’re still making a profit on the deal but that’s a bite to be sure since the rent and payroll probably haven’t dropped. Thats bad news, but the real bath you’re taking on the rest of your inventory - that stone in the showcase that you paid $5k for and now must sell for $4500 because the market has dropped.

What if prices go way down? The market crashes or people decide to stop buying diamonds. It’s simple - you close the doors and go get a real job. This is the same thing that happens to every merchant that finds themselves offering things the people no longer want to buy. It’s the problem faced by icemen and blacksmiths everywhere. There is no FDIC insurance and the customers find that they can’t trade in at your store because your store is history.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/13/2007 8:46:17 AM
Author: denverappraiser

Date: 2/12/2007 1:58:11 PM
Author: DiaGem

A diamond trade in program is basically an agreement by a dealer to buy a particular stone back from their customer at some time in the future if they want. A typical program would pay the customer anywhere from 70% - 100% of the purchase price as a payment towards something else the store sells. There are usually restrictions on exactly what products are eligible for this, there’s usually a requirement that you spend a certain amount more in cash towards your new purchase, and there are usually fees associated with pulling and resetting stones, repairing prongs, replacing lost documentation and similar logistical issues. Overall, they are popular with both customers and dealers although it’s definitely worth reading the fine print about how a particular program works. Some are quite a bit better than others. ok, now it makes sense!!!

From a dealers side, here’s a scenario that explains how it works:
You buy a diamond for $5k and sell it to a customer for $6k along with a mounting that costs you $1k and you sell for $1,800. Total sale $7,800. You take that $1800 dollars ‘profit’ and pay your rent and other expenses with it, hopefully with a bit left over for yourself. Everybody is happy. When the customer comes back in 5 years to trade it in, you offer them a new stone for $12k that’s going to cost you $10k. They give you the first stone at 80% plus $7k in cash and buy a new setting for $2k (your cost $1,500). They''re still happy. Add everything up, pay your bills and you own the first stone but you’re $2,500 poorer in the bank. You remarket that diamond to someone else, possibly with the same tradeup offer only this time you’re selling it for $7,500 because prices have gone up during the ensuing 5 year. When it sells, you get to bank the entire amount since you don’t have a supplier to pay this time. That''s the paycheck.

If prices go up it’s a no lose deal, as long as you’re reasonably good at cash flow management and as long as you only offer the program on things that you can actually resell. That’s why dealers will only offer trade-in on things that they specialize in. They’re investing in inventory at old prices but they still need to get the right inventory after all. Even at no inflation with a 100% trade-in offer, they are effectively borrowing money from their customers at 0% interest and they still get to sell the mounting, labor, matching earrings and the like.

What if prices go down? Let’s assume they go down a survivable amount, say 25%. In the same scenario, that same customer trades in the same stone only now instead of selling it for $7500 to the next customer, you can only get $4500 (25% less than you got the first time). You’re still making a profit on the deal but that’s a bite to be sure since the rent and payroll probably haven’t dropped. Thats bad news, but the real bath you’re taking on the rest of your inventory - that stone in the showcase that you paid $5k for and now must sell for $4500 because the market has dropped. You are basicaly covered with the 70% figure from top, right..

What if prices go way down? The market crashes or people decide to stop buying diamonds. It’s simple - you close the doors and go get a real job. This is the same thing that happens to every merchant that finds themselves offering things the people no longer want to buy. It’s the problem faced by icemen and blacksmiths everywhere. There is no FDIC insurance and the customers find that they can’t trade in at your store because your store is history.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA
Thanks, Neil...

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Even at 100% trade in, you can survive a price drop, it’s just more difficult. With my scenario above I used an 80% tradein and you make $1800 on the first deal and $5000 on the 2nd & 3rd using a 20% markup. If you offered a 100% tradein on the same deal where prices drop 25%, you are still making the $1800 on the first deal but only $500 on the others. This may not be enough to pay the rent, but it’s not a total disaster either, as long as there’s not a pattern of it. Changing the markup, of course, also has an effect. The protection for the jeweler mostly comes in the requirement that the customer buys something that’s more expensive the second time, which allows a markup at the then prevailing prices as well as the fact that 10-20% of each of the deals isn’t actually part of the program in the form of mountings, setting labor, appraisal fees, giftwrapping, etc. It’s also worth noting that most stones sold with a trade in offer are never actually traded in. Presumably this is being offered because it increases the dealers sales, and consequently profits in the first place.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/13/2007 10:19:38 AM

Even at 100% trade in, you can survive a price drop, it’s just more difficult. With my scenario above I used an 80% tradein and you make $1800 on the first deal and $5000 on the second using a 20% markup. If you offered a 100% tradein on the same deal where prices drop 25%, you are still making the $1800 on the first deal but only $500 on the second. This may not be enough to pay the rent, but it’s not a total disaster either, as long as there’s not a pattern of it. Changing the markup, of course, also has an effect. The protection mostly comes in the requirement that the customer buys something that’s more expensive the second time, which allows a markup at the then prevailing prices as well as the fact that 10-20% of each of the deals isn’t actually part of the program in the form of mountings, setting labor, appraisal fees, giftwrapping, etc. It’s also worth noting that most stones sold with a trade in offer are never actually traded in. Presumably this is being offered because it increases the dealers sales, and consequently profits in the first place.
What are the statistics if any on trade ins??
Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I’m sure it varies from store to store and it will depend somewhat on the offer but when I was involved in retail we offered an 80% trade in credit towards anything in the store that was at least twice the price of the trade-in credit. Way less than 10% of the customers ever took us up on it. There are several retailers that participate here who have variations on this sort of program in place and who may be willing to share their experiences with you but it wouldn’t surprise me if they counted this sort of detail as a proprietary secret.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/13/2007 11:22:39 AM

I’m sure it varies from store to store and it will depend somewhat on the offer but when I was involved in retail we offered an 80% trade in credit towards anything in the store that was at least twice the price of the trade-in credit. Way less than 10% of the customers ever took us up on it. There are several retailers that participate here who have variations on this sort of program in place and who may be willing to share their experiences with you but it wouldn’t surprise me if they counted this sort of detail as a proprietary secret.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA
Thank you Neil, I am sure they wouldnt donate any info. so I will lay-off...
But it does sound interesting...

Thanks

elliette

Rough_Rock
I would say less than 2% of my clients use the trade up guarantee. Usually they are very sentimental about the first diamond purchased and I offer to set it for them in a pendant free of charge when they upgrade to a larger diamond.
When a customer of mine purchases a diamond from me that I personally bought from a site holder then I have an agreement worked out with my diamond supplier that I can return the original diamond for full credit as long as I purchase a more expensive diamond from them.

I myself have used this credit from my supplier only once when the trade in was a large heart shaped diamond that I felt I would be sitting on for a long time and did not want to gamble on the chance I would sell it.

I hope this helps. :)

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the interesting and informative article.

If anything, I think of gems and jewelry, as well as other heirlooms as "emotional investments", in that one gets a lifetime of enjoyment out of them, and could possibly be handed down to another generation. I don''t think the point is to think about turning around and reselling them for a profit.

To me is a detriment that gemstone sellers (ala jewelry television) have been hyping the "investment" angle on gemstones, because it creates a speculators market where people are not buying based on whether they actually love and wear the stone but because they think they can somehow profit off it. However it raises the prices for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results