shape
carat
color
clarity

Gemstone Certificate Help

tigger1198

Rough_Rock
I can't find anything about this lab online or otherwise. Anyone seen this before? Could it be a fake?
DSC_4169-2.jpg 0118181249b-2.jpg 0118181249a-2.jpg

IcePhoenix

Shiny_Rock
I have never seen it, it looks quite old fashioned (look-wise), can't you find an online site to verify the report? That would be important I think, but I'm no expert

voce

Ideal_Rock
The paper certificate doesn't scream fake, but I would see if that lab is still in existence. I don't think they had the equipment to describe the extent of clarity enhancements. I would ask for terms to return the emerald should GIA or AGL say more than whatever clarity filters you would find acceptable.

And I can't help but notice the PGE seal is a different lab than the paper report.

tigger1198

Rough_Rock
The paper certificate doesn't scream fake, but I would see if that lab is still in existence. I don't think they had the equipment to describe the extent of clarity enhancements. I would ask for terms to return the emerald should GIA or AGL say more than whatever clarity filters you would find acceptable.

And I can't help but notice the PGE seal is a different lab than the paper report.

I looked online for the lab and nothing showed up. Nothing at all, which I think is a bit weird but then again it was from 1994. I didn't notice the seal difference until you pointed it out, but the back of it says IGCL which matches the cert.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked online for the lab and nothing showed up. Nothing at all, which I think is a bit weird but then again it was from 1994. I didn't notice the seal difference until you pointed it out, but the back of it says IGCL which matches the cert.
If nothing showed up online, I would assume it's fake. Even if the lab closed there should be some info online (if it were a real lab that was reputable).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results