shape
carat
color
clarity

Gel ring guard?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

roxy7

Shiny_Rock
Hi guys,

I was reading through a magazine in the last month or two (I think it was INstyle) and I saw the COOLEST thing -- it was this gel that you can put on your ring finger, then slip the ring on, and the gel keeps the ring secure from falling off. no sizing balls, no saddle, no ring guard, just the gel was enough to hold the ring into place.

I really want to find this gel because my e-ring is being sized a little too large, because we would rather have it a little too big than too small, you know?

Anyway, has anyone here heard of this gel ring guard before? Or can you help me find it? I am so sad because i have gone through all of my magazines looking for it, and I can''t find it!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read tihs in a mag as well. But the only mag I think I''ve gotten lately besides cooking ones is Glamour. I can check in the issue I have. But I definitely did read about this!

klavigne

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know if I''d want to be cleaning "gel" out of my ring ever night. But I''m interested enough to take a look.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
It was In Style...I''ve been looking for that product,too! I think it was in an issue a few mos. ago! I hope someone has info!!!

roxy7

Shiny_Rock
I''m totally bummed. I just looked on the Instyle website - they have an awesome product search thinig on their website and I couldn''t find it. Then I looked at Glamour''s website just in case, but they have no product search function.

If anyone finds out this information, I would love to hear!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This isn''t what you mean, is it?

http://www.classicdesignjewelers.com/plrigusof10.html

These actually go over your ring shank so I don''t think it''s that same thing at all as what you''re talking about, but I figured I''d post it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results