shape
carat
color
clarity

Gary Braun asscher peridot in a JKT double bezel!!!!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring. The combination of an asscher in a bezel reminds me of a hall of mirrors. Impressive size and the tone is just right for a bezel. Congratulations! :appl:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks amazing!!! And don't apologize for lots of pics, they're great to look at! :)

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
TL - Thank you! This was my very first colored stone purchase (I bought it last year) and I was nervous about bezeling it because I had no idea how much it would darken. I am so happy with how it turned out!

NKOTB - Thank you! I don't know why I apologize for the pics since I know I love it when everyone else posts lots of them =) Hope you enjoyed!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love settings that allow you to see the pavilion. I think it's so great especially on colored stones so you can enjoy as much of the color as possible.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is really handsome. I love asschers in simple settings that show off the artistry of the stone itself. Beautifully cut stone, beautiful ring.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone in a sleek, simple setting by one of my favorite artisans! What's not to love? :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Thanks pregcurious and jstarfireb!

Thank you minousbijoux! Most of my other settings have halos or diamond accents but I just wasn't feeling that for this asscher. I'm happy with my choice.

I'm a bit nervous though because I sent this back to Julia to re-size it and she sent it back out on Thursday. Well the tracking info shows that it was out for delivery yesterday, however I never received it and its still showing as out for delivery :roll: If I don't receive the package tomorrow, I'll probably go nutso. Trying to give it another day and not start worrying...

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
Truly amazing ring! Congratulations! May it bring you a lifetime of enjoyment!
~Justin

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results