shape
carat
color
clarity

GamGam''s Right Hand Ring

GamGam

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am awaiting a replacement engagement ring from James Allen, and thought I'd get a little practice my photography skills (or lack thereof) by getting some shots of my ring. I've had this ring for 16 years, and still love it as much as the day I received it. I don't know a lot of details about it. There are 8 marquise diamonds and one RB. The total weight is apx. 2.25 carats. I don't know the color of the stones--at least H and maybe I . I saw this ring in a Service Merchandise catalogue, and it was love at first sight. I lusted over it for 3 years or more--never telling my husband because we couldn't afford it. But when it no longer appeared in the latest catalogue, I went to the store and asked about it. They found one in another store, and had it sent for me to see it. Well...... I asked my husband if he REALLY wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas!!! I hope you enjoy the photos.
1.gif

dscn2859.jpg

GamGam

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I don''t know how to attach more than one photo at a time. So, here''s the next shot.

dscn2861.jpg

GamGam

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The rose in the background is a hybrid tea, called Double Delight.

dscn2862.jpg

GamGam

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Last one.

dscn2863.jpg

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a unique and beautiful ring!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring. While you''re practicing with your photo skills, can you add some hand shots?
31.gif
31.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, my first ering came from Service Merchandise, I just loved getting their catalogs!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Love the ring, and the rose! Very pretty!
36.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures! I''d love to see handshots. It makes the sentiment behind the ring all the more sweeter because you had your eye on it for 3 years and you still love it after 16!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results