shape
carat
color
clarity

Furry Babies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missjae

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 11:45:55 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13
This is Louie- see his face is so similar!
He is so cute sitting like this...it makes me giggle lol
emcat.gif
MEOW! lol

missjae

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 1:59:09 AM
Author: rockin11
Dixie 4(MOM)...Sadie 1 (baby)...Beau Radley 5 (DAD..almost 6)

What an adorable family! I love this picture!!!
emlove.gif

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, everyone''s babies are so cute! I love this thread - I''ll jump in here...

Here''s my Henry - he''s a 4 month old Wheaten Terrier.

2009_0222September060018.JPG

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a funny picture of Pearls after a bath!

pearlsafterbath.jpg

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Buttercup, I have always wanted a wheaten named Henry. Great name
2.gif

Yours is so adorable!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/23/2009 12:59:43 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
Here''s a funny picture of Pearls after a bath!
Bless her!!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Here is Nina head budding her distant cousins Lucky, Louie, Geddy, Vince, and Manny.
1.gif

I love all of your pets!!!

Ninabina.JPG

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Such cute furbabies!!!
30.gif

Here are mine!

My German Shepherd pup Chloe and my Pug Quincy!
30.gif

chloelab.jpg

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
oops...second pic didn''t go through!

quincycar.jpeg

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
This is the lovely little girl in my avatar - Pixie Dust is her name, because her Mom was Tinkerbell.
1.gif
She lives at my parents house, but I spent many years with her before I moved out and she still loves me whenever I come over.

She loves to sun.
10.gif

n36603319_34924888_5604 res.jpg

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 3:47:11 PM
Author: LabRatPhD
Such cute furbabies!!!
30.gif

Here are mine!

My German Shepherd pup Chloe and my Pug Quincy!
30.gif
What cuties you have LabRat! I love german shepherd puppies.
9.gif

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my little Darby. He''s about 1.5 years old.
Great thread missjae!

Darbypic.jpg

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 9:26:53 AM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
This is the lovely little girl in my avatar - Pixie Dust is her name, because her Mom was Tinkerbell.
1.gif
She lives at my parents house, but I spent many years with her before I moved out and she still loves me whenever I come over.

She loves to sun.
10.gif
Gah! She''s just so cute. Normally, I''m all about the pugs because I''ve had them but this little gal has just stole my heart
30.gif
Similarly, my oldest pug lives with my parents (she''ll be 9 this year) but is my dog and only loves me and my dad - little stinker.

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
I love everyone''s babies. I can never resist showing off my monster so here is Darth Vader being bad as always.

darthtableflowers.jpg

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 10:50:05 AM
Author: sba771
I love everyone''s babies. I can never resist showing off my monster so here is Darth Vader being bad as always.
sba771 - Darth has such a beautiful, shiny coat!! He''s a mini pinscher right?

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 10:26:53 AM
Author: DivaDiamond007

Date: 2/27/2009 9:26:53 AM
1.gif

She loves to sun.
10.gif
Gah! She''s just so cute. Normally, I''m all about the pugs because I''ve had them but this little gal has just stole my heart
30.gif
Similarly, my oldest pug lives with my parents (she''ll be 9 this year) but is my dog and only loves me and my dad - little stinker.
Aw thanks Diva!! Haha she''d be eating those compliments right up if she heard them. She''s good at stealing hearts.
30.gif
She''s a bigger chihuahua - I think about 7 pds or so, when Mom hasn''t been feeding her table food.
38.gif
I can''t remember exactly how old she is - probably about 6 or 7. Haha, and she''s my Mom''s shadow, but Mom won''t discipline her for anything. Only Dad and I can do that.
3.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
This is Pixie''s Mom - Tinkerbell! She belongs to my cousin. It''s funny, because Pixie''s a little bigger than her momma. Guess it''s just genes.

n40501907_34097056_6832.jpg

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 1:42:01 PM
This is Pixie''s Mom - Tinkerbell! She belongs to my cousin. It''s funny, because Pixie''s a little bigger than her momma. Guess it''s just genes.

He is a min pin and thank you for noticing his coat! We keep him mostly on a raw natural food diet and I really think the meat helps. I just love that Pixie looks like she could crush her mama. That cracks me up.

portia

Brilliant_Rock

OMG... these pictures are crazy cute!! I''m laughing at how cute and silly some of them are.

Hudson_Hawk - I''d love to hear about your Abby. My DH and I were thinking about getting one and then we ended up getting a Savannah.

Zhuzu, I remember you kitty Cappo from one of my cat threads. He''s beautiful! Love his markings!

Haven, I think Bailey is so adorable. He has the cutest face!!!!!! And the B&W photos you posted of your cats are really cool. I love the first one of the two cats. You should have that framed... really neat photo.

PrincessMiaPuff is such a cutie! She looks like she had lots of personality... love how she smiles!

Everyone''s furbabies are so adorable!! My DH and I have 3 cats and they are like our children. I just love these pet threads!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 4:06:23 PM

He is a min pin and thank you for noticing his coat! We keep him mostly on a raw natural food diet and I really think the meat helps. I just love that Pixie looks like she could crush her mama. That cracks me up.
Hehe Pixie probably could! She''s not as big as the picture makes her look - I didn''t notice that, but there''s no reference point in it to realize her true size. She''s about the lenth of the average knuckles to elbow. And Tinkerbell is a wrist to elbow length. So she''s smaller, but not like half Pixie''s size or anything. Hehe it is pretty funny though.

However... you should see Pixie''s brother and sister though (both in the family)! I think Pixie was the "runt" of the litter, for lack of a better word. Her brother Ted is huge - he''s the length of my fingertips to my elbow - he looks like Pixie but with black markings, and a reeeeeally long snout/head. And he''s taller than her. So he practically towers over his Momma! And their sister Lucy looks like Pixie but darker and fatter.
3.gif
Now SHE could squish her Momma, haha. But they''re all great.

That''s awesome what yall do with Darth and the food. I love to hear when people take the time to make sure their pet''s diet is good, just like their own. So much food out there has fillers and gross byproduct stuff we''d NEVER consider putting in our bodies, so why give it to the animals we care so much about too? Do you enjoy having a min pin? Are they yippy/very active like most smaller dogs?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this thread!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
LOVE the pics!

This is my parents'' dog, Snoopy....playing with a lieaf. Well, I''m teasing him with a lieaf...
1.gif
He loves to play!

snp1.jpg

Lynny0780

Rough_Rock
Here''s mine, his name is turtle!
he is a 1/2 year old basset mix

turt1 (Small).jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love her little sweater, so cute!!
30.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 1:38:08 AM
Author: zhuzhu
Here is Nina head budding her distant cousins Lucky, Louie, Geddy, Vince, and Manny.
1.gif

I love all of your pets!!!

Aww, you are so cute! You and Nina, Zhuzhu!!!!
3.gif

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/28/2009 9:22:51 AM
Date: 2/27/2009 4:06:23 PM

That''s awesome what yall do with Darth and the food. I love to hear when people take the time to make sure their pet''s diet is good, just like their own. So much food out there has fillers and gross byproduct stuff we''d NEVER consider putting in our bodies, so why give it to the animals we care so much about too? Do you enjoy having a min pin? Are they yippy/very active like most smaller dogs?
I love having a min pin, we actually got him because friend''s of ours had one then we kept seeing a girl around our neighborhood with one and we knew it was fate. He isn''t yippy at all which is a blessing! He does bark sometimes when we are in the apt and he thinks he is protecting us. The only hard part is he (and the breed as a whole) are very independent so while he knows commands, he rarely listens to them. They also are HUGE clowns which is part of what we love about him. I have tons of pictures of him on my blog but I am not sure if it is kosher for me to post on here. Since we are now in Europe where he is allowed everywhere I blog about our adventures taking him to weird places.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I wanted to post my fur babies!

Here is a picture of my gerbils when they were babies. Sebastian is the dark brown one, Oliver is the medium one, and Rory is the white one. They're all brothers, though Sebastian was from a different litter.

lf gerbils2.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 9:14:21 PM
Author: portia

OMG... these pictures are crazy cute!! I''m laughing at how cute and silly some of them are.

Hudson_Hawk - I''d love to hear about your Abby. My DH and I were thinking about getting one and then we ended up getting a Savannah.

Zhuzu, I remember you kitty Cappo from one of my cat threads. He''s beautiful! Love his markings!

Haven, I think Bailey is so adorable. He has the cutest face!!!!!! And the B&W photos you posted of your cats are really cool. I love the first one of the two cats. You should have that framed... really neat photo.

PrincessMiaPuff is such a cutie! She looks like she had lots of personality... love how she smiles!

Everyone''s furbabies are so adorable!! My DH and I have 3 cats and they are like our children. I just love these pet threads!

Portia- Murphy, my Abby is my #1 furbaby. I''ve had him for about 5 years now and we''ve been through a lot together. He is one of the most intelligent cats and by far the most loving cat I''ve ever known or owned. I bought him from a pet store and I didn''t know anything about Abbys. I had owned a Siamese prior and I figured if I could deal with a Siamese I could deal with any cat (I love Siams too). He looked like a little mountain lion when I got him.

At the time I was in a relationship that wasn''t the greatest. My ex wasn''t very nice to Murphy (or me for that matter), and I think we bonded over that. I was Mom, but more importantly his protector, so he rarely left my side. When we moved away (I had to leave the state to get out of the relationship), Murphy came with me. He kept me company in our little studio apartment and even slept under the covers with me. He is such a love bug and he can''t get enough cuddles once you start. FI and my dad are the only guys Murphy is comfortable around and he''s very loyal to me.

I got Binks when I stated working long hours. Murphy and Binks tolerate each other, Binks when he was younger was really high energy and he''s a moose compared to Murphy who is only about 6lbs. Murphy didn''t care much for D.O.G. when we first brought him home. They''re warming up to each other though and I occasionally catch Murphy rubbing up against the dog. D.O.G. is still too energetic to lay down and relax for long, so Murphy doesn''t cuddle with him like that. I can easily see it happening in the near future though. I''ll definitely get a picture of that when the time comes.

I''ve heard that Abby''s are very similar to Bengals and Savannahs in temperament, attitude, and intelligence. I would LOVE a Savannah and they''re on my short list for my next adoption.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock

Here''s another pictures of the gerbils when they''re older and fatter. Oliver and Sebastian were posing nicely, but Rory would not look at the camera

38.gif

Oliver passed away last year and after that Sebastian and Rory decided that they hate each other, so they have to live in separate cages now. Kind of sad
15.gif

lf gerbils5.jpg

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
And this is a picture of my newest fur baby! These baby bunnies are only 8 days old and I have to wait until 8 weeks to bring him home, so I have some time to go, but I wanted to share how adorable they are at this age! I'm getting a boy bunny, but we won't know which are boys until a few more weeks. I'm hoping for the brown and white one, but the black and white ones are pretty darn cute too!

I spent my snow day morning ordering bunny supplies off the 'net. Shh, don't tell my FI ... he thinks I'm a little bunny obsessed
41.gif

baby bunnies 8 days.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results