shape
carat
color
clarity

FURBABIES

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you and your FI-to-be adopted any fur babies to raise together?
Post pics :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I soooooo want one but none yet :(( I have told him many times that the first thing I want to do when we have our own place is to get a furbaby!!! I want either a corgi or a golden retriever (have loved goldens since I was a child!!). He thinks corgis look silly with their adorable short stubby legs...but they are always so happy and smiling!!! And goldens he thinks are only cute when they are puppies. He has an old beagle at his parents, and his sister has a papillon and just got a new tiny fur baby, so he's no stranger to dogs.

I want pictures!!! mad where are the pics of your babies?

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, and no.

Our apartment charges outrageous fees for pets. $250 PER PET for the application fee, and then $40 a month PER PET. So redic.

So, for now........... we have Diogi. It's a (fake) dog skeleton.
Low maintenance, he doesn't eat much, well behaved, and our vet bills are non existent. :lol:

I would like a REAL dog. But not while we're living in this sh*thole. We'd do anything to move, but unfortunately we're stuck. But that's a whole other story............

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
my attention span is not long enough to answer your question right now, but

BANANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
also, dog

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAHA, are you drinking that wine again?

Here's my Banana :love: He is currently licking himself. I am awake right now (midnight) because he won't stop. He has been at it for the last hour.

377209_4004093174804_1422296225_n.jpg

Here he is, trying to seduce the camera-- er, phone.

derpdog1.jpg

derpyderpdog2.jpg

Cheesy 90's glamour portraits:

dawwsoderp.png

Er?

duhderdeederpdog.jpg

I'm getting tired, mom..
meowderpdogthinkshesacat.jpg

Okay, I just took a pic of him right now. He's seriously DerpDog, the derpiest of all derp dogs. He started panting like crazy, so I looked over. He had been concentrating so hard while licking his foot that was at the bottom of his bed, that he stopped breathing while licking. Instead of changing positions so his leg is up in the air, he tucked his head into the corner of the bed, suffocating himself. Then he had to come up for air. Insert crazy loud panting while he gasps for air. Repeat.

Then he gets up from his bed and walks over to the corner of my room, and just lays there, staring at the wall. I know he's not asleep because every so often, he will look around, then look back at the corner.

Lol, it looks like he's in "time out".

timeout_0.jpg

He's not really "our" furbaby. He's mine. I got him with my ex 7 years ago. SO only sees him a few minutes a week, and doesn't spend much time with him.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pandabee|1358309060|3356571 said:
I soooooo want one but none yet :(( I have told him many times that the first thing I want to do when we have our own place is to get a furbaby!!! I want either a corgi or a golden retriever (have loved goldens since I was a child!!). He thinks corgis look silly with their adorable short stubby legs...but they are always so happy and smiling!!! And goldens he thinks are only cute when they are puppies. He has an old beagle at his parents, and his sister has a papillon and just got a new tiny fur baby, so he's no stranger to dogs.

I want pictures!!! mad where are the pics of your babies?

I LOVE CORGIS!!!!! UGH I want one so bad, but they require so much physical activity, I don't think I can provide all that :blackeye: THEYRE SO CUTE!!

MBKRH said:
Yes, and no.

Our apartment charges outrageous fees for pets. $250 PER PET for the application fee, and then $40 a month PER PET. So redic.

So, for now........... we have Diogi. It's a (fake) dog skeleton.
Low maintenance, he doesn't eat much, well behaved, and our vet bills are non existent. :lol:

I would like a REAL dog. But not while we're living in this sh*thole. We'd do anything to move, but unfortunately we're stuck. But that's a whole other story............

LOL!!! Ugh, I so feel you on that pet rent and deposit crap. At our last apartment, we had to pay $250 per dog for a deposit, then $50/month per pet for rent. I had two dogs at the time. ;( ;( ;(

cygnet said:
my attention span is not long enough to answer your question right now, but

BANANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lol, isn't his name SO DAMNED FUN TO SAY?!?! It's my fun drunk word. That and SPAGHETTI. If I get another derpdog, I'm naming it Spaghetti.

luckyerialc

Rough_Rock
Here's my Banana :love: He is currently licking himself. I am awake right now (midnight) because he won't stop. He has been at it for the last hour.

Okay, I just took a pic of him right now. He's seriously DerpDog, the derpiest of all derp dogs. He started panting like crazy, so I looked over. He had been concentrating so hard while licking his foot that was at the bottom of his bed, that he stopped breathing while licking. Instead of changing positions so his leg is up in the air, he tucked his head into the corner of the bed, suffocating himself. Then he had to come up for air. Insert crazy loud panting while he gasps for air. Repeat.

Then he gets up from his bed and walks over to the corner of my room, and just lays there, staring at the wall. I know he's not asleep because every so often, he will look around, then look back at the corner.

Lol, it looks like he's in "time out".

He's not really "our" furbaby. He's mine. I got him with my ex 7 years ago. SO only sees him a few minutes a week, and doesn't spend much time with him.

Oh my goodness, I am in LOVE!! :love: :love: :love:

luckyerialc

Rough_Rock
Here's a bunch of photos of my pup Riley :D :love:

246827_10100307252166000_5002921_n.jpg

419775_964574098895_567285028_n.jpg

536059_984504538135_1700573746_n.jpg

550798_991207635075_695715756_n.jpg

luckyerialc

Rough_Rock
and one more of the sleepy pup!

riri.png

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I'm loving the pictures! SOOOOOooooo cute! This is exactly what I need today!

I'll play.

My dog, Charlie, is a rescue dog. He's MINE (mine, mine, mine) BUT he loves SO! We'll come in for a walk and he can hardly wait for me to take his leash off so he can run to SO. I feel mixed about this sometimes :???:

Anyway, most of the time Charlie looks like this:

charlie_smiling.jpg

charlie_yoda.jpg

my_pal.jpg

Attachments

• post_rabbit_chase.bmp
    548.6 KB · Views: 946

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Banana is hilarious!

Riley's ears are lovely, I'm betting they feel like velvet!

Charlie is YODA! Of course I love that. :wink2: I love the photo of you two!

We don't have any pets. SO won't let us get a dog until one of us is home more often during the week - hopefully when he is doing his PhD! Besides, we aren't allowed one at our rental. Me allergic to cats.

lkc84

Rough_Rock
MBKRH: I read that and thought of Rowdy from Scrubs. Lol

Madalise: Banana is so cute!!!

I have a derpy pet too. His name is Carson. He's technically mine, my parents had me take him with me when I moved out because he didn't get along with their other cats. SO has grown to love him (though he won't admit it!).

I tried to upload some pics, but the uploader isn't cooperating. I'll try later.

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
Everyone's babies are sooo cute and precious!! I just love love love doggies! All kinds of them.

Here are few pics of FI and I's baby Chloe! She is 8 and she is a Chow Chow. I will also throw in a pic of my avatar, his name is Panzer and he is a European German Shepherd. My uncle is from Germany so we figured he needed a German name!!

dscn0043.jpg

dscn0245.jpg

397163_681491339536_1335985510_n.jpg

lkc84

Rough_Rock
Charlie and Riley popped up while I was posting. So cute!!!

Love the pic of you and Charlie on the mountain!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I just love all the doggies in this thread!

Madelise - The name Bananas is totally awesome! Your dog must have you in tears of laughter all the time!

Riley - Oh man, again so cute, looks like he/she is on-the-go a lot of the time. I like the action picture taken on your deck (?).

Chloe and Panzer! Heheh I have a soft spot for Chows, they're regal looking yet super cute, imo. And Panzer looks very stoic, I love that name too.

Do you dog owners find that you're better at remembering dog names than people names? I am. I remember my neighbours' dog's names much faster than I remember the owner's name!

Hmmm, I'm feeling homesick for Charlie now, lol.

teacup

Rough_Rock
This is Tank. SO actually got him right when he was born, a few months before we started dating. I fell in love with him quickly and once SO and I moved in together, he became my baby too and it feels like I've been with him from the start. :bigsmile:

honeybee.jpg

baaaaby_.jpg

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
I LOOOVVVEEE doggies! BF and I don't have one together yet. But we both definitely have "puppy fever" right now. We are both always looking at cute pictures of doggies and BF always talks about how he can't wait for us to get one. Right now we are waiting until I am on summer break so that I can stay home with it for a few months and help train it before going back to work in the fall.

We have talked about getting lab pups from a breeder close to us, but we might also go to the local Humane Society and get a pup (or two! :love: ) from there.

I do have a dog at my parent's house. Technically he is their dog, but I love him just as much and miss him now that I don't live there. His picture is in my avatar. They adopted him from the local Humane Society and he is such a good dog. He loves BF too and every time we go to my parent's house, the dog will pay much more attention to him than me. :roll:

img_1043.jpg

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
Great topic! I love furbabies!!! SO and I adopted a furbabie a month after I moved in. Here is a picture of princess before we picked her up (she is the only light colored cavalier), and then at current age. i love her! :bigsmile:

100_5815_2.jpg

pup_halloween.jpg

luckyerialc

Rough_Rock
Another Cavie owner!! :D So adorable!! :love: :love: :love: SO and I also adopted ours after 1 month of living together!

luckyerialc

Rough_Rock
I'm LOVING all of the pups on this thread!! Definitely makes my work day go by a little faster.. :)

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
All those puppies in a row! Squish squish - so cute and cuddly!

BereniceFrench

Rough_Rock
They are all sooooo cute! Here are the first cats of the thread. We adopted two cats: Félix and Copper. :love: Félix is the black and white cat and Copper is the Tortoiseshell cat. They are both so nice! We LOVE them!

We got Félix a few months after moving in our new house and Copper a year after that.

cimg5171.jpg

cimg5177.jpg

cimg5162.jpg

p1010005.jpg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I want to comment on everyone's babies individually but I am too lazy. I looooove all the pictures too!!!! And the baby/now pictures as well. MOARMOARMOAR!!!! :love: ::) ::)

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
AWwww the cavie's are so cute! My only dog was an English Springer Spaniel.... god, I miss her. ;(

M has two dogs (well, his parents do). An Old English Sheepdog, and a Great Dane. I love them both, but l-o-v-e the Dane!!! I would totally get one, but yea- definitely not apartment friendly.

Ah............ someday, I suppose. If we ever get our "forever" home.

Ya'll have such cute furbabies! :love:

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Not to get off topic but have you guys seen the youtube video about Henri the French cat? He suffers from ennuie...it's hilarious. The French accent is terrible, but hilarious all the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q34z5dCmC4M

advokait

Rough_Rock
If someone could enlighten me as to how to post pictures on here (sorry I'm technology inept!) I will share my 3 furbabies-- two dogs and a horse, all rescues:)

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
I found a few more baby pictures of my furbabie!! I couldn't resist. Had to post.

I love all the furbabies!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

22277_1298876883169_1016498_n.jpg

19477_1310021001765_4702041_n.jpg

100_6359_2.jpg

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
advokait - Below the reply box, you'll see a TAB called "upload attachments". Hit the Browse, find your file, hit 'add the file' and poof! you have uploaded a picture. You can upload several pics to one reply as you've probably noticed :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results