shape
carat
color
clarity

Funny Infomercials

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Okay, the Bumpits thread got me thinking about ridiculous infomercials. Of course the snuggie one is now infamous, but this one I saw the other day is hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ4VNcMRLtY

BINGO!!!
19.gif

What are your favorites?

lulu

Ideal_Rock
That would be even funnier f they heard people saying bad things about them. ie "is that harry''s new toupee?"

My favorte is about 10 years old for some curler I can''t remember the name of. To show how the curls held up they had the model jump out of an airplane not once, but three times and then showed how bouncy her curls were.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
My favorite, by far... was a piece of triangular fabric that you put in the cleavage of your v-neck tops. It looks like you're tucking a thong in your shirt. Bleh, I can't remember the name!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 11:59:48 AM
Author: meresal
My favorite, by far... was a piece of triangular fabric that you put in the cleavage of your v-neck tops. It looks like you''re tucking a thong in your shirt. Bleh, I can''t remember the name!
Say what?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Fiery, we registered for Sham-wow!!! [like 4 boxes] I LOVE it!!!
9.gif

Bia: It was the most assanine looking thing you have ever seen, I'll have to find it.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 1:57:14 PM
9.gif

Bia: It was the most assanine looking thing you have ever seen, I''ll have to find it.
FI''s mom brings us a new pack every month! LOL It''s fantabulous.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 1:57:14 PM
9.gif

Bia: It was the most assanine looking thing you have ever seen, I''ll have to find it.
I have no idea what you mean, please do find it.

BTW, SHAMWOW really works! I was in Boston last weekend visiting my cousin who just had a baby. She bought an entire thing of the shamwows and she uses it for everything. I even got a 10 minute demonstration from her FI who was trying to get a stain off of the table cloth. Maniac LOL

meresal

Ideal_Rock
This is how it should look under your clothes... It looks like a thong!
14.gif

winkeeIRL.JPG

Bia

Ideal_Rock
LOL

Guess it didn''t take off because I never saw it or heard about it.

Do you secretly have one Meresal, and that''s why you''re promoting it ? Was it worth the money? Does it look stupider in person than it does in pictures?
27.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:06:28 PM
This is how it should look under your clothes... It looks like a thong!
14.gif
LOL! Ohmahgoodness.

Doesn''t a tank top serve the same purpose? A cami? Seriously? That''s hilariously ridiculous.
20.gif
2.gif

courtney5638

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:09:55 PM
Author: Bia
LOL

Do you secretly have one Meresal, and that''s why you''re promoting it ? Was it worth the money? Does it look stupider in person than it does in pictures?
27.gif
lmao. Love it Bia. Too funny

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
This didn''t air by me, but seeing the look of panic in the "office workers" eyes as they try desperately to (a) keep smiling while (b) not being flung from their seats makes this one a winner! The Hawaii Chair

And try to keep a straight face:Ellen DeGeneres tries the Hawaii Chair

meresal

Ideal_Rock
LOL

27.gif
You know Bia, I might actually own one if I were single. However, I enjoy my "after hour activities" with FI and wearing things that don''t make him keel over in hysterical laughter when I undress.

Though it works great when my a$$le$$ chaps are just too revealing...
41.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 2:35:52 PM

LOL

27.gif
You know Bia, I might actually own one if I were single. However, I enjoy my ''after hour activities'' with FI and wearing things that don''t make him keel over in hysterical laughter when I undress.

Though it works great when my a$$le$$ chaps are just too revealing...
41.gif
YouTexans and your chaps. Only certain peeps get away with those here in NY, and they aren''t usually women
3.gif

And here I was figuring you for ''good taste'' after seeing your wedding shoes and all...
38.gif

25.gif
4.gif
9.gif
10.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
WARNING- NOT work appropriate!!!!

This is funny though if you don''t mind the horribly crude language...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoRD1wmvwUc&feature=related

April20

Ideal_Rock
The bra thong is terrifying! Who thought that was a good idea? It looks like the equivalent of a drunk dial~ a really good idea when one is intoxicated!

The bluetooth hearing aid thing cracks me up. I''ve been shaking my head since the first time I saw it.

I find any infomercial that involved Billy Mays to be a turnoff. He was selling health insurance the other day and I was wondering when that became something you bought in that arena. I was waiting for the Wait! Call now and you''ll get not one, but two months of coverage for $19.95! Call in the next ten minutes and we''ll also include our ten piece manicure set!

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
Somebody must have hit him with the Shamwow! It was on the news last night!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results