shape
carat
color
clarity

Fun Baby Name Poll: For a GIRL

Which first name will the royal baby receive, if it's a girl?

• Alexandra

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Victoria

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Elizabeth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anne

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Mary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlotte

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Might as well join in the fun! After all, although I'm no royalist, it isn't every day a future sovereign is born. So here is the poll for girls' names. All the names in both polls are royal favourites. Cast your votes!

ETA: I voted Mary.

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
I am a bit biased in my choice... Elizabeth... :naughty:

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Remember we're trying to guess what they will call the baby though, not what we think it should be called!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I just voted for my favorite name, which is Anne. LOL

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they will name her Elizabeth or Victoria.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Even I will admit that it would be great to have another Queen Victoria. I'd imagine her to be really kick-ass like the last one. But the future sovereign of Sweden is Princess Victoria, so perhaps they wouldn't want to be seen to be copying the Swedish royal family!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought, "Charlotte" was in the running! "Charlotte" is by far my favorite royal name even if it isn't the most likely contender.

AGBF
:read:

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
I've added "Charlotte" to the poll and allowed re-voting! I'm also adding "Edward" to the boys' poll, since that's an obvious royal name that I forgot about. I should really add Charles, as well.

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
I voted for my own name tee hee! And wil now go to vote for my hubands name on the "boy's name poll"!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My baby girls name is Mabel. And I was like "if those two named their kid Mabel is be so pissed!" Because the instant spike in popularity this name will have would have really annoyed me. I spent months trying to think of a name everyone knows and no one has Haha...but then I remembered there's a princess Mabel of the Netherlands or something so I wasn't worried. ......I know it was such a car fetched fear of mine but honestly I'd have just been so :angryfire:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1374548035|3488196 said:
My baby girls name is Mabel. And I was like "if those two named their kid Mabel is be so pissed!" Because the instant spike in popularity this name will have would have really annoyed me. I spent months trying to think of a name everyone knows and no one has Haha...but then I remembered there's a princess Mabel of the Netherlands or something so I wasn't worried. ......I know it was such a car fetched fear of mine but honestly I'd have just been so :angryfire:

Oh my goodness Niel, I was at my Mother's Group today and one of the mums there said the EXACT same thing... and her baby girl is called Mabel!! What are the odds?!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Charlotte as well. So pretty.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DandiAndi|1374551815|3488223 said:
Niel|1374548035|3488196 said:

Oh my goodness Niel, I was at my Mother's Group today and one of the mums there said the EXACT same thing... and her baby girl is called Mabel!! What are the odds?!

Haha someone with good taste!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most definitely! I adore the name Mabel!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results