shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice Needed for Full Eternity Band

Lara Abi

Rough_Rock
I’m planning to get a full eternity band but I’m concerned about having the diamonds damaged as I’m planning to wear it to work.

What are ur thoughts about this??

Last edited:

Sponsored By:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Depends on your work, obviously. If you type at a computer all day then you're good. If you're a builder, however..........

Lara Abi

Rough_Rock
Depends on your work, obviously. If you type at a computer all day then you're good. If you're a builder, however..........

I’m actually a geologist

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
My brother is a geologist and spends the majority of his time in the field and he would most likely advise against a full eternity for his type of work. Are you mostly in the field or an office or both? I'm a teacher and I wouldn't go a full eternity because I just know I'd end up damaging something. Any jewellery on the palm side of your hand gets a serious work out! Having said that there are PS'ers who love and adore their eternity bands and would never have anything else. Maybe buy a cheap cz eternity and wear it for a few weeks and see how you go. Good luck and whatever you choose be sure to come back and show us! =)2

Lara Abi

Rough_Rock
My brother is a geologist and spends the majority of his time in the field and he would most likely advise against a full eternity for his type of work. Are you mostly in the field or an office or both? I'm a teacher and I wouldn't go a full eternity because I just know I'd end up damaging something. Any jewellery on the palm side of your hand gets a serious work out! Having said that there are PS'ers who love and adore their eternity bands and would never have anything else. Maybe buy a cheap cz eternity and wear it for a few weeks and see how you go. Good luck and whatever you choose be sure to come back and show us! =)2

I’m a teacher too... I’m a college instructor in geology and do some field work

Lara Abi

Rough_Rock
The jeweler told us that it might get damaged only due to a major hit

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, then I think you would be absolutely fine with a full, just maybe don't wear it on days that you're in the field. Can't wait to see what you get!

Lara Abi

Rough_Rock
Ok, then I think you would be absolutely fine with a full, just maybe don't wear it on days that you're in the field. Can't wait to see what you get!

U think it’s safe to wear to college?

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
For sure. I teach early childhood (grades 1 & 2) so my teaching is fairly hands on, very different to teaching adults. I personally have a 1ctw 5 stone which for me is enough bling. It covers the top of my finger nicely. I just wouldn't find a full eternity comfortable - but that's just me! Lots and lots of lovely, very jewellery savvy PS'ers have full eternities and love them. Hopefully some of them will chime in and can give you some advice - but I think you're good to go, get the full!!

Lara Abi

Rough_Rock
BF64530B-BDA9-4365-B302-890291C1E77B.jpeg

Attachments

• 9BFCEA8A-4751-4DBA-ADA8-387963396B92.jpeg
    9BFCEA8A-4751-4DBA-ADA8-387963396B92.jpeg
    416 KB · Views: 10

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm confused, you said you like a 12ct one? This one is 15ct

Seems they never learn not to steal easily findable internet pics

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I find that I wipe/touch my face/hair too much and end up scraping myself with the stones on the bottom. As lovely as eternity bands are when the stones go all the way around, I’d rather have cleaner, whiter, larger, better cut diamonds just on the top and a smooth band on the bottom where my facial skin stays intact. win win. Your mileage may vary, however.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results