shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold FS: Vintage 2-Tone Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone,

I've just posted a vintage bracelet on LT. For those that love vintage, 2 tone, 18K, heavy (65 grams) & love Wonder Woman, have I got a bracelet for you! :naughty: :D It really is a lovely, feminine piece despite it's heft but neither myself or my sister in law will wear it. As I mentioned in my ad, I want to have a brooch made with my moms engagement diamond which I'm having recut. She LOVED brooches. I thought this would be a great way to honour her. :)) She is still with us, although Alzheimers has taken quite a bit of her away. She can't wear her rings any longer from arthritis so I'm hoping I can get this brooch made sooner rather than later.

http://loupetroop.com/listings/bracelets/vintage-2-tone-floral-etched-slash-engraved-bracelet

** just lowered the price a touch because I noticed there are some areas that will need to be touched up & milgrained again (superficial touch ups). **

Judy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results