shape
carat
color
clarity

From Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Well, I''m at work and not entirely happy about it, so I thought I would share some marriage laughs!!

INSTALLING A HUSBAND

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as
Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as
NBA 5.0,
NFL 3.0 and
Golf Clubs 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate

DEAR DESPERATE,

First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme. html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.
Please note that Beer 6. 1 is a very bad program that will download the Tooting and Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend:
Cooking 3.0 and
Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck !

Tech Support

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/3/2009 8:50:22 AM
Author:meresal

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend:
Cooking 3.0 and
Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Aint that the truth
9.gif

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
He he he. That made me chortle into my cup of tea!

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Too funny! And yeah, I''m not happy to be at work either...
7.gif
Maybe I''ll sneak out and browse the local bridal salon...

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
hehehe, thanks for the much needed giggle! I''m stealing this one and sending it out to all of my married girlfriends
9.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Very funny
9.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

That''s freaking hilarious!! I shared it with my FI (who flew in from WA to spend the holiday with me inFL to find out that I would be working today instead!) while he sits in my office to keep me company because neither of the bosses are in the office! Grrr....So, yeah...I feel you about working today!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Omg hahahahaha! Thanks for the morning laugh Meresal! That was hilarious!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Very funny!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha, love it! Will have to share it with J when he gets home from work.
9.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2009 8:50:22 AM
Author:meresal

DEAR DESPERATE,

First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme. html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.
Please note that Beer 6. 1 is a very bad program that will download the Tooting and Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

Cooking 3.0 and
Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck !

Tech Support
Hm, unfortunately Mother-in-Law 1.0 installs itself automatically...
14.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
LOL! Thanks Meresal, that was too funny!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results