shape
carat
color
clarity

Friend''s proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

danoodle

Rough_Rock
Seems pretty elaborate and romantic...sadly, mine will probably fall way short of something like this!

Jill awoke for work on Friday, December 12th, 2008 at 7am. When Jill walked into her bathroom there was a rose, a card, and a note laying on the counter. Jill read the note which started with "In the spirit of the season, welcome to the 12 Hours of I Love You!". She then read on about how she would not be in contact with Jack for the rest of the day. She opened the card and on the front was printed the word "Laughter." On the back, Jack had written a reason why laughter is a part of why he loves Jill. Jill then proceeded to have a rose and card delivered to her on the hour every hour throughout the day. Each card gave a different reason for why Jack loves Jill. At 5pm, Jill received instructions with her last card that she would get at work. The instructions said to go straight home after she left work. When Jill got home, her room was lit with candles. Her favorite black dress was laid out on her bed with the another rose, card, and instructions. This card read "Beauty." The instructions told her to be ready at 6:30pm and someone would be there to pick her up. At 6:30 Tommy, one of Jack''s good friends, pulled up in a black BMW wearing a suit. He opened Jill''s door for her to sit in the backseat and poured her a glass of champagne. They then proceeded to a very pretty park. Tommy opened Jill''s door and let her out at an ivy walkway in the park. Jack was standing at the end of the ivy walkway with the final card. Jill opened it, and the front read "Forever". She turned it over and it read "I love you because forever means forever. Please take this ring, and accept my forever." Jack then got on one knee and proposed. And she said YES! Jack had a photographer there capturing the proposal. After a celebratory glass of champagne, Jack and Jill went to a beautiful dinner at St. James''s Wine Bistro. And they have been planning the wedding ever since!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds beautiful.

Simple is just as memorable. As long as it comes from your heart, she''ll love it. A lot of women (me included) would be thrilled with something simple and personal. Something that shows you care and put thought into it.

When are you planning to propose?

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
That''s definitely a fairy tale proposal. Did she know what was coming by the end?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! but all that matters that it does come from the heart like TooPatient said.

danoodle

Rough_Rock
I don''t have a date or really any idea when I''m going to propose! lol Right now I''m just looking at diamonds, and there is so much info on here I am overwhelmed! I am a perfectionist, so now that I know all about the HCA on here, idealscope, etc...at least I''ll know I''m getting a good diamond. As soon as I find the right diamond, then I''ll be thinking about the proposal. Or should I be thinking about that now too? lol I guess I just take things one step at a time. When I do plan on proposing I will definitely post my thoughts on here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results