shape
carat
color
clarity

Friendly Diamonds Purchase

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone purchased from them before?
I was browsing Friendly Diamonds and I was intrigued by this diamond that has a very light greyish blue note on the cert so I bought it. It will be set in their bezel ring setting. I plan to wear it when I'm working. I am a bridal makeup and hair stylist and the bezel setting won't get caught when I am working.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the setting - please post pictures when you get it. It sounds intriguing!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
its really lovelly
can't wait to see it on your hand
i love the really thin bezel

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Well guess my experience was not the best with Friendly as they just cancelled the purchase as the diamond isn’t actually available and the one the offered me isn’t remotely similar in size, color, or clarity. And it does not even have the IGI certificate for me to be able to check the cut grade. So for me I can’t recommend purchasing there.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Well guess my experience was not the best with Friendly as they just cancelled the purchase as the diamond isn’t actually available and the one the offered me isn’t remotely similar in size, color, or clarity. And it does not even have the IGI certificate for me to be able to check the cut grade. So for me I can’t recommend purchasing there.

what is going on? I told them that no that replacement wasn’t acceptable because I chose this diamond because of the blue/grey tint and suddenly the diamond is available now? I’m so confused. Did the other buyer take their replacement offer and so now I’m getting the one I wanted? If I get the ring I will update. I’m not quite sure what’s going on right now.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
what is going on? I told them that no that replacement wasn’t acceptable because I chose this diamond because of the blue/grey tint and suddenly the diamond is available now? I’m so confused. Did the other buyer take their replacement offer and so now I’m getting the one I wanted? If I get the ring I will update. I’m not quite sure what’s going on right now.

The diamond may have been on hold from another seller that uses the same aggregated virtual inventory feed(s). If the hold dropped, then the diamond may in fact be available again.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Well yes I get that but they said it had sold. In any case I think it’s mine now.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Well yes I get that but they said it had sold. In any case I think it’s mine now.

Cool...looking forward to seeing some pictures of this one - I'm intrigued!

kris01vb

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone purchased from them before?
I was browsing Friendly Diamonds and I was intrigued by this diamond that has a very light greyish blue note on the cert so I bought it. It will be set in their bezel ring setting. I plan to wear it when I'm working. I am a bridal makeup and hair stylist and the bezel setting won't get caught when I am working.

How did it turn out? Are they legit?? Lab grown are sooo cheap here

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're legit, but a drop shipper so even if you buy a stone it doesnr guarantee itll be available (since stones are listed multiple places at once)

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
How did it turn out? Are they legit?? Lab grown are sooo cheap here

I have made several purchases from them now. Returned once because the pendant setting kept flipping (bezel slider) and it was easy to return. Otherwise I have been happy with purchases.

kris01vb

Shiny_Rock
I have made several purchases from them now. Returned once because the pendant setting kept flipping (bezel slider) and it was easy to return. Otherwise I have been happy with purchases.

How is the craftsmanship for rings? Bought a 3.73 RB and having it set in one of there cathedral setting that usually has 4 prongs, but I requested 6 and want claw. Hoping it turns out ok!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
How is the craftsmanship for rings? Bought a 3.73 RB and having it set in one of there cathedral setting that usually has 4 prongs, but I requested 6 and want claw. Hoping it turns out ok!

It’s decent. I am sad that they got rid of 10K option as it was my go to place for a fun piece of jewelry that I didn’t need the setting to be expensive.

The only thing I haven’t been pleased with is how high things have been set in the past. It didn’t matter too much in the end because I just put it in a four prong 10k setting so I could wear it until I had the permanent setting made but the next time I order I plan on emailing and asking to please please not set the diamond up so high. The rest of my settings have been ok except for the pendant I sent back. That was a really poor design. It was a heart diamond in a bezel slider style and it just would not stay with the right side showing. It was too front heavy. I did a bezel round ring, a bezel pear ring , a bezel emerald ring and a prong set radiant with diamonds on the band. All of which are nicely done. Problems were the pendant which I sent back and the super high setting on my 2.94 emerald. Which I might have sent back if I had planned on using the setting permanently.

kris01vb

Shiny_Rock
It’s decent. I am sad that they got rid of 10K option as it was my go to place for a fun piece of jewelry that I didn’t need the setting to be expensive.

The only thing I haven’t been pleased with is how high things have been set in the past. It didn’t matter too much in the end because I just put it in a four prong 10k setting so I could wear it until I had the permanent setting made but the next time I order I plan on emailing and asking to please please not set the diamond up so high. The rest of my settings have been ok except for the pendant I sent back. That was a really poor design. It was a heart diamond in a bezel slider style and it just would not stay with the right side showing. It was too front heavy. I did a bezel round ring, a bezel pear ring , a bezel emerald ring and a prong set radiant with diamonds on the band. All of which are nicely done. Problems were the pendant which I sent back and the super high setting on my 2.94 emerald. Which I might have sent back if I had planned on using the setting permanently.

Would you show me pics of the rings?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results