shape
carat
color
clarity

French cut funky DBTY necklace in 18k RG by Jewels by Grace

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
So, Grace came to town, and I went to her show thinking, I'll just learn about warm-colored stones and have fun playing with pretty things... and then I walked away with this. :D I've just never seen anything like it!! It's such a fresh take on DBTY and I have to say, French cuts are basically the PERFECT stone for DBTY or anything else where flipping is potentially a problem because they look fantastic right-side-up AND upside-down!

1.38cttw and I don't know color or clarity (um probably should ask her about that) but, y'know, "white without big boogers" is generally enough for me.

Sorry everything's blurry or otherwise suboptimal. :) Just phone camera shots and my phone camera isn't the best... can't find my camera-camera, though, and my 4-month-old is choosing not to nap long enough for me to do a proper search!

imag2746.jpg

neckshots:

imag2770.jpg

imag2767.jpg

imag2745.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: French cut funky DBTY necklace in 18k RG by Jewels by Gr

:appl: :appl: :appl: It looks just perfect on you. Stunning. Congratulations on grabbing this beautiful and unique piece.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a great purchase!! :appl: It's gorgeous and looks beautiful on you!!! :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful! And you're right about French cuts flipping over - you can't see any real difference!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Such a fun and cute necklace that will go with about anything!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous!!! Congratz on picking up this piece- I was stalking it for awhile and seriously contemplated contacting her about it if it didn't sell during the show :) the rose gold looks really lovely on your skin and it suits you beautifully!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Great pics, lovely necklines, and it is beautiful on you! :appl: :love: :appl:

Its such a pick-me-up, a beautiful new jewel! Enjoy this one! Thank you for posting.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's beautiful and looks fabulous on you :appl: !!! Rose gold looks so gorgeous on you too 8) .

Groucho

Rough_Rock

Great piece --- looks sensational on you!

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock

Great buy!! Looks fantastic on you. I like the fresh take on the dbty look. So glad you posted modeling shots!

peonyinlove

Rough_Rock

i think i saw this on her instagram - it's such a clever piece :) beautiful!

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
Curses! I wrote out a nice thoughtful reply and thought I submitted it but it is gone! Maybe lost in the ether with the new forum?? Anyway...

LLJsmom, thank you! I love it. :)

ac117, thanks!!

Alex, it never occurred to me til i tried it on -- yet another reason I cannot understand why frenchies are so hard to find! C'mon, world, they are so fabulous!

tyty, thanks! I envision it as my fabulous everyday diamond necklace. You know, in a world where I wear a diamond necklace every day. ;-)

Crystal, haha, I hadn't planned to buy... maybe next time you'll get there first so I don't have to wade through my gazillion-dollar-impulse-buy guilt. ;-)

azstonie, thank you!!

JDDN, I hope RG never goes out of style. It's so beautiful on a huge range of skin tones!

Groucho, thanks! :)

poshmommy, I could do no less -- a necklace buy with no neck shots is like... a peanut butter sandwich. Better than nothing, but oh man, you miss the jelly! ;-)

peony, thank you! I don't think it ever made it to her site, just FB and Insta, which teaches me the importance of social media... I guess it's how the cool kids get their information these days!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lover-ly!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this necklace. Elegant and graceful. Just lovely.:love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out great. It looks fabulous on you.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I saw this on IG too and thought it was beautiful! It's the perfect piece, unique and well designed. It really suits you!

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
Likewise admired this on IG! Such a beautiful and unique piece. Congrats!!!!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely buy! I love the rose gold against your skin tone-- it suits you well !

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, Grace came to town, and I went to her show thinking, I'll just learn about warm-colored stones and have fun playing with pretty things... and then I walked away with this. :D I've just never seen anything like it!! It's such a fresh take on DBTY and I have to say, French cuts are basically the PERFECT stone for DBTY or anything else where flipping is potentially a problem because they look fantastic right-side-up AND upside-down!

1.38cttw and I don't know color or clarity (um probably should ask her about that) but, y'know, "white without big boogers" is generally enough for me.

Sorry everything's blurry or otherwise suboptimal. :) Just phone camera shots and my phone camera isn't the best... can't find my camera-camera, though, and my 4-month-old is choosing not to nap long enough for me to do a proper search!

imag2746.jpg

neckshots:

imag2770.jpg

imag2767.jpg

imag2745.jpg
I was intrigued by this necklace when Grace first posted about it, but was gun shy because I didn't think that I could pull something like this necklace off. Yup, it's meant to be that this gorgeous dbty graces your neck! It looks perfect on you - graceful and elegant!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this! It's such a unique and beautiful piece. It looks perfect on you!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I am absolutely cuckoo for this!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :love::love::love::love:

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, thanks everyone! The site migration has thrown me for a loop & I no longer was getting emails about all your nice words... made my day to see this thread pop back up with a fancy "alert."

Thanks, @Austina ! (also, what is this, the @ thing actually tags someone now? I don't know. Trying it for the first time...)

Thank you, @missy ! Elegant and graceful is totally aspirational-me. ;-)

@marcy , thank you!

@Snowdrop13 it's the second twist on a DBTY that I've seen! (The first was "sprinkle" style.) Seriously, I would not have thought that there existed a second twist. :D

@Fulvia thanks! :)

@Resonance.Of.Life thank you! Everything in my life is slowly migrating to rose gold... as a pink-undertoned redhead I wouldn't have thought that another throwing another red-pink color into that mix would work, but I guess it does!

@PintoBean thanks! PS We have that litter box, too!! :D

@Bonfire thank you! Someday I plan to take really nice pictures... I think it's even better in person, & I wish my photos captured that!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have mad love for French cuts and man this is just awesome!! Love it!

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
@lorrissey , we cross-posted! (Or something? Boy, those timestamps don't make it look like we did, but I swear I didn't see your post til just now!) Also haha thank you so much :D

@athenaworth I had never seen them in person but now I understand the PS fervor around them -- they've got the same chunky flash so many of us have fallen in love with in the old cut stones!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I want one too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results