shape
carat
color
clarity

French Cut Eternity x2? Don't mind if I do!

SillyMonkee

Rough_Rock
As a follow-up to my previous auction find post, here's the rebuilt eternity band in 5.75! David Klass was a delight to work with and reused all the French cut diamonds (only the random OEC was left over) to recreate the band in my size. (We'll... not think about how perfect things could have been had the band not been awkwardly resized in the first place...) I had done my best to clean the ring from its accumulated grime before I sent it down to him, but MY GOODNESS it looks so much better now.
DKPV2021___06__06____81296____81296-3.jpg

The very day that I came to make a Show Me The Bling post (I'm an infrequent visitor to Pricescope in an attempt to protect my bank account), I saw CHRISTY-DANIELLE's Pre-Loved post for her emerald eternity. I had been planning to jokingly ask in my post if anyone knew of one available! And here was a band in my size, in platinum, in the width I've been looking for (between 2.6-2.8mm), posted on LoupeTroop the very day I was going to ask about one?!? MEANT TO BE. And so here they all are:
IMG_8143.JPG
(Apologies for the blurry photo, but best I could do one-handed from a phone). It's a bit much to wear all five at once, but I've got Flag Day, 4th of July, and Christmas festive jewels well in hand now. :)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! DK did an amazing job, as usual!

Very spooky about the emerald band - it was definitely meant to be yours :kiss2:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I'm so happy you love the emerald band! :)
That fc band by DK turned out great btw!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Want an amazing collection of bands! Gorgeous!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
As a follow-up to my previous auction find post, here's the rebuilt eternity band in 5.75! David Klass was a delight to work with and reused all the French cut diamonds (only the random OEC was left over) to recreate the band in my size. (We'll... not think about how perfect things could have been had the band not been awkwardly resized in the first place...) I had done my best to clean the ring from its accumulated grime before I sent it down to him, but MY GOODNESS it looks so much better now.
DKPV2021___06__06____81296____81296-3.jpg

The very day that I came to make a Show Me The Bling post (I'm an infrequent visitor to Pricescope in an attempt to protect my bank account), I saw CHRISTY-DANIELLE's Pre-Loved post for her emerald eternity. I had been planning to jokingly ask in my post if anyone knew of one available! And here was a band in my size, in platinum, in the width I've been looking for (between 2.6-2.8mm), posted on LoupeTroop the very day I was going to ask about one?!? MEANT TO BE. And so here they all are:
IMG_8143.JPG
(Apologies for the blurry photo, but best I could do one-handed from a phone). It's a bit much to wear all five at once, but I've got Flag Day, 4th of July, and Christmas festive jewels well in hand now. :)

@SillyMonkee Did David make this band for you from scratch, or was he able to take the existing band and clean it up and resize it?

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Your bands play together so nicely!
Just wondering if they are two sapphire bands?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results