shape
carat
color
clarity

found the dress!! Maggie Sottero :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
yay!!!!!!! I''ve gone a few times before, and you lovely ladies helped me when I was wondering about the "dress shape" that looked best on me (short and stout, like the teapot
9.gif
)

The Maggie Sottero "Kadence" was the first one I tried on that day, and I definitely fell in love! I still tried on several more, just to be sure, but I couldn''t get that dress out of my mind!
41.gif

I ordered the dress in ivory, although I think the gold is stunning. Also, the sample was a size twelve, and I measured to be in between 8 and 10. I ordered a ten because the material will look better if they have to take it in versus being let out.... always thinking, lol
34.gif

070kas.jpg

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock

071kas.jpg

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock

044kas.jpg

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock

043kas.jpg

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
ETA: the fabric in ivory with potential bridesmaid dress colors

052kas.jpg

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
You look beautiful! And the color is simply divine!
Much prettier than any tea pot I''ve ever seen lol.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
one of the bridesmaids dresses I tried on, it was fun, although the dress was too big, again...

051kas.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Great choice! It will look beautiful in ivory. Arena has lots of bridesmaid dresses, I took my girls there in December. I like the blues you are considering.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
It is absolutely stunning with all those crystals!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
thanks ladies! I''m so excited and can''t wait to see my dress and get all the fittings done
9.gif

equestrienne!! you have a great eye- I did go to Arena Bridal! Lots of dresses there to try on, but I had a doctor appointment so we had to cut the fun short
7.gif
this summer though, I can plan on spending a grand ol'' time with my sisters there
9.gif

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
very beautiful dress!

and btw, you are in NO way stout!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful dress, it looks great on you!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely dress!!!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Wow beautiful dress. Looks great on.

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
I love that dress, and it looks just fantastic on you!!! Great color too.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats it is a beautiful dress and I love the BM colours and dress as well :)

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
it''s lovely :) and I love that blue shade for your BM dresses

A

Anonymous

Oh that''s just BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on your find!
21.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous on you! I tried this dress in silver and it''s just so wonderful the way it swishes when you walk :) This was my mom''s favorite dress, although i chose something different.

p.s. the last thing i would say about you is that you are "stout" - you''re adoreable with a great figure!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
thank yous to: jaylex, equestrienne, ilovesparkles, lulu66, LtlFirecracker, princessplease, oddoneout, kittyGolightly, Deelight, Maevie, tammy77, and violet3!

I''m hoping that the ivory looks lovely. I did try on a different dress by them with the same fabric in ivory and it looked really nice. I just hope I can avoid looking really washed out- especially since FI gets tan very fast and by time the wedding rolls around he will be pretty dark. I have a hard time getting tan, as I mostly burn, but I''m on the fence as to whether or not I should try tanning. I don''t really want to take the health risks with such sensitive and fair skin- what do you guys think?

p.s. If there are already threads on this, I''m sorry
41.gif

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Since you''ve got some time, maybe you could try a couple of self-tanners to see how they look on you. (Some really are more natural looking than others.) Clarins makes a nice one.

Otherwise, I wouldn''t worry about it. I''m sure you''ll have makeup on, so no one is going to think you look washed out.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty gown!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
You look fab in it.

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on finding the dress! It looks great on you and you are not stout whatsoever!! I know how that feels though for sure, being short and trying on these gowns made for people 6" tall!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I think that dress is lovely and the ivory will look just fine with your skin tone. I wouldn''t tan if you don''t regularly do it. Better to pale and glowing that red and blotchy!

Beautiful dress. I like that bridesmaid dress too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results