shape
carat
color
clarity

Found my dress!!! :)

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so excited! I went to my first (and only) appointment this weekend and I found my dress! To be honest I was totally dreading this part of wedding planning, more than anything else. So I'm so happy that I found something I love and now I can move on to something else!

http://www.nicolemiller.com/DAKOTA_BRIDAL_GOWN/pd/c/234/np/234/p/3205.html

I'm going through Nordstrom which I LOVE and they have amazing customer service. The best part is that I think I'll be able to get most if not all of my alterations done for free due to a special they have when you get dresses through them. Nicole Miller has been my go-to designer for dressy and black tie events for several years now and her dresses fit me perfectly so I'm stoked to have found something in her bridal line too!

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
It's stunning! Curve-hugging sexy sophistication!

I saw a wedding blog post recently with this dress and totally fell in love. :love:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Congrats bee! I need to get more on top of things...we still haven't planned the first thing (lots of visits, though!).

It looks amazing! :appl:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and elegant dress, BeeCushion! How fabulous that you were able to mark that big item off your preparation list so quickly and easily.

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
What a fabulous dress! I like how its super sleek. I'm sure it will be stunning!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! The dress is SUPER simple, even the fabric is kind of casual...almost feels like a stretch cotton or something. But I'm going to dress it up with fun acessories and definitely do some kind of belt or sash (the one in the picture isn't included with the actual dress). Everything else I tried on felt a little too formal for what we're doing, and at first I thought this dress was too casual, and I started to get stressed. But then the stylist added some accessories and the whole look really started coming together!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on finding a dress!!!! It looks so classy, and I am picturing it with your beautiful stone and I can't think of another word other than classy to describe what I think you will look like!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
juicyday|1366954775|3434820 said:
It can't be too significant that how importance wedding dress is to the brides.And do you have you favourite wedding dress?I like the ones with lace on it and also it should be white.Here are some lace wedding dresses I want to share with you.
http://www.dreamy-dress.com/lace-wedding-dresses-c62_25_36
http://www.dreamy-dress.com/popular/Hunter-Green-And-White-Wedding-Dress

She already found a dress. Each of your posts contain links to the same web site. Are you trying to sell something?

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
Love the how simple and elegant your dress is!! It will be timeless!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results