shape
carat
color
clarity

Fortunoff Chandeliers take 2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty, Mara, I can see why you want them.

Perhaps when I find a job...ah well.

win

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
I like the set you showed on wedding jewelry. The round seems somehow less elegant.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes these are more gypsy chic...but so pretty. I am just a chandelier buff...I love all types and sparkles....mmmm.
1.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi!
I am not at all an earing fan. I seem to have a handfull of studs in all colors, all 3-4mm big and can´t convince myself to go the other way: each time I tied to get something more imposing (even bigger studs), just one more pair of tiny studs would be added to the pile! By now I decided to declare the battle between myself and big earings lost
sad.gif

One thing I can say about your future earings
1.gif
, Mara, is that they surely look 'gipsy inspired': the real Roma (wearing their costumes) I cross every day wear simmilar items (low carat gold or?, filigree, same shape and, in southern Grece or Turkey, same loose spyral models) and I doubt anyone can find a more authentic benchmark! For nearly 1000 I would have prefered not to see the solders and joints between the thick wire used to produce those earings... but this is not common, and I used their virtual magnifier to get critical. All in all, I think those look great and have an inspired model. Good luck wearing them!
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results