shape
carat
color
clarity

For UK PS’ers, I’ve found a bench to recommend

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I needed 2 white gold rings rhodium plated. The high street jewellers are expensive so I decided to try a company that was mentioned on a PS thread recently. This company are very responsive to messages. One reply came at 7 am on a Sunday.

They send you a special delivery envelope so you can ship your items to them. They return the jewellery the same way. They charge £20 for insured return shipping.

Each ring was £30 for polish and replating. I’ve been quoted £50 and upwards for one ring at local jewellers.

The rings arrived with them on a Friday. They were completed and ready to ship back the same day. That’s really quick and they did a beautiful job. My rings look brand new.

The cost was £80 for both rings including shipping. They work with silver, gold and platinum. They also have prices listed on their website - I like that!

Their services include:

Cleaning, polishing and plating
Resizing
Diamond setting
Reshanking
Chain and bracelet repair
Diamond sourcing.
They will also provide silver settings and set stones.

Here is the website :))

https://jewelleryrepairworkshop.co.uk/

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I needed 2 white gold rings rhodium plated. The high street jewellers are expensive so I decided to try a company that was mentioned on a PS thread recently. This company are very responsive to messages. One reply came at 7 am on a Sunday.

They send you a special delivery envelope so you can ship your items to them. They return the jewellery the same way. They charge £20 for insured return shipping.

Each ring was £30 for polish and replating. I’ve been quoted £50 and upwards for one ring at local jewellers.

The rings arrived with them on a Friday. They were completed and ready to ship back the same day. That’s really quick and they did a beautiful job. My rings look brand new.

The cost was £80 for both rings including shipping. They work with silver, gold and platinum. They also have prices listed on their website - I like that!

Their services include:

Cleaning, polishing and plating
Resizing
Diamond setting
Reshanking
Chain and bracelet repair
Diamond sourcing.
They will also provide silver settings and set stones.

Here is the website :))

https://jewelleryrepairworkshop.co.uk/

Thanks for the recommendation.
A number of my older rings need re-sizing and am glad to hear it is one of the services they offer.

DK :))

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would love to hear your experience with them if you decide to have them work on your rings. I’m thinking of having them set gemstones in silver rings in the future.

Strawberries1

Shiny_Rock
I would love to hear your experience with them if you decide to have them work on your rings. I’m thinking of having them set gemstones in silver rings in the future.
If you're near Hatton Garden Mr Phan is good for those sort of jobs. 07440255311 35 Greville.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results