shape
carat
color
clarity

For those with Ritani Endless Love....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

maddie80

Shiny_Rock
My boyfriend and I have fallen in love with the Ritani Endless Love setting and eternity band. We are concerned, though, that the band might not be so sturdy because it is so thin. (Which is also what we like about it!) Has anyone had any problems either with the band being too delicate(bending or warping) or with popping out any of the tiny pave stones? Would love to hear from anyone who has the same ring and loves it or who has any problems with it!

Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Maddie,
i don''t have a Ritani but I have heard very good things about their workmanship and customer service. with any ring you should be careful to not be extremely rough, i.e weight lifting with it on, and you should be fine. I have considered a Ritani myself and would feel very comfortable buying a setting from them if I fell in love with one...

joadma

Rough_Rock
I have the Ritani 3 stone Endless Love ring and have had no problems at all. BUT, I have to add that I only had it for about 2 months! I have insurance on it so if something should happen, it''s covered, but I''m not too worried about it. I love it so much that I can''t think about what might happen to it! I say go for it, it is such a beautiful collection!
2.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
hi.
I have the endless love four prong setting and two matching bands and even though they are thin, they are pretty strong.

The workmanship is very good also and the pieces have a heftiness to them even though they are thin. I actually have another very thin platinum band that is the same width, but you can tell and see quite a difference in the quality and the work of the pieces.

And I am very picky when it comes to these things. If I felt that they might bend or get damaged or a diamond would get lost, I definitely would not have bought it. I am too neurotic about these kinds of things and tend to obsess!
2.gif
9.gif

As far as the pave diamonds falling out, it can happen with any ring. So far, knock on wood, I have never read a thread regarding a diamond falling out of the endless love bands. I have also just purchased a ultrasonic cleaner and I have been cleaning alll the rings regularly on high without ant problems.
2.gif

ETA- Their customer service department is very good. I had to deal with them because my diamond was set crooked by the jeweler and the e-ring was a bit thinner than the wedding bands. They redid the e-ring twice and the also added six extra pave to the bands and e-ring to close off the spacing area in the back of the rings. Both times I got the rings back very fast, did not pay any extra fees and the sent it to me the next morning by fed ex.
2.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to add that if you do get the e-ring from them, make sure they set your diamond. Don''t let you jeweler set it.
32.gif

Hamster

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/2/2005 11:28:56 AM
Author: butterfly 17
I just wanted to add that if you do get the e-ring from them, make sure they set your diamond. Don''t let you jeweler set it.
32.gif
Butterfly-

I am interested to know why the jeweler should not do this. We just purchased a diamond elsewhere and brought it to the jewelry store on Friday so that they could order the setting. They mentioned that THEY will be setting the diamond, not Ritani. Should I be concerned now? What are the benefits to Ritani setting it?

Thanks,
Hamster

maddie80

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, that is helpful. I love the setting, I guess I am just worried that it will be a ring that I will have to constantly be taking off whenever I do anything with my hands. Anyone ever heard of someone losing a pave stone from a Ritani setting?

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2005 10:52:23 AM
Author: Hamster

Date: 10/2/2005 11:28:56 AM
Author: butterfly 17
32.gif
Butterfly-

I am interested to know why the jeweler should not do this. We just purchased a diamond elsewhere and brought it to the jewelry store on Friday so that they could order the setting. They mentioned that THEY will be setting the diamond, not Ritani. Should I be concerned now? What are the benefits to Ritani setting it?

Thanks,
Hamster

I guess it''s because I had a nightmare when the jeweler set my diamond into the ritani setting I got, so I am a bit weary about anyone other than the actual designer setting the diamond.

When the jeweler set my diamond, he set the diamond crooked with the diamond lopsided and one prong longer or shorter than the other ones.

I am not the only who has had this problem. If you do a search on Beowulf33 ( I think that''s his name), he purchased a Michael B pave setting and he had the same problem.

Also, sometimes, they want the prongs to look a certain way and it can only be achieved by the designer.

From what I know, if you purchase the ring from Pearlman''s jeweler''s, they too will have the designer set the diamond and not do it themselves. At least that is what I have read from previous threads.
2.gif

mepearl53

Shiny_Rock
Trade
The reason we like to have the designer set the diamond is 1) They will fix any problem you have with their products 2) We will also back up this customer service. Think about it like this: I would rather have a Doctor who preformed nothing by heart surgery everyday than one who did it once a week work on me. We have competent people who could do it but these designers do it everyday. It''s more expensive for us to pay the shipping back and forth to have this done but the long term results are superior. Also, if the jeweler messes up the ring the designer may not back up the material and workmanship agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results