shape
carat
color
clarity

For those on the fence about the "Noemie" baguette band - a comparison

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
image.jpeg I'm trying to learn how to post bling pictures - iPhone this time. To compare size and color
I have it stacked with my Bluenile 6 carat VS g,h color eternity, my emerald cut VS2 F excellent symmetry and polish ER, my Bluenile .75 point baguette band VS f,g. I'm adding my new find with French cuts from eBay and my diamond sapphire ring that have no stats on except that I bought from a pawn shop in a 1940's mounting
I bought a new setting for the diamond from a local jeweler 6 years ago.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
How high does it sit? I’m probably going to buy it if the crisscut band I’ve been looking for doesn’t come back up for sale.

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
How high does it sit? I’m probably going to buy it if the crisscut band I’ve been looking for doesn’t come back up for sale.
2.18mm including the baguettes

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
image.jpeg I'm trying to learn how to post bling pictures - iPhone this time. To compare size and color
I have it stacked with my Bluenile 6 carat VS g,h color eternity, my emerald cut VS2 F excellent symmetry and polish ER, my Bluenile .75 point baguette band VS f,g. I'm adding my new find with French cuts from eBay and my diamond sapphire ring that have no stats on except that I bought from a pawn shop in a 1940's mounting
P.S. Can you tell I’ve got a cat.?

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, is it platinum or white gold?

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, is it platinum or white gold?
It's white gold- same f/g VS quality as the platinum.
I need to tap the brakes on my spending too!!!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry about all the posts on the Noemie band-
Embarrassing!!!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am very tempted!

MrsCanuck

Rough_Rock
Sorry about all the posts on the Noemie band-
Embarrassing!!!
Always tardy to the party... So you would say (I'm assuming from this post) that you're pleased with Noemie? I've looked at some of their stuff, but felt a bit hesitant, because, well, MAIL ORDER. But, it might just be time for me to do some shopping!!:lol:

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Always tardy to the party... So you would say (I'm assuming from this post) that you're pleased with Noemie? I've looked at some of their stuff, but felt a bit hesitant, because, well, MAIL ORDER. But, it might just be time for me to do some shopping!!:lol:
I’m very happy, they offer complimentary UPS overnight delivery.
To me the diamonds are beautiful, not like “mawl” stores.

sue011312

Rough_Rock
I have been looking at this band. I’m no longer on the fence. Will definitely order now.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Noemie is always on my Insta, I was tempted, now I will thank you Luv*gems

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Ok I must be the absolute last to know!;-) @Luvallgems, which one of your beautiful bands is the Noemie??

BTW, your rings are to-die-for gorgeous. If you're talking about the smaller baguette band sitting on top of your emerald cut band, I love it too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results