shape
carat
color
clarity

For the alternative readers

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
I have a off-center question for you. Do you read erotica? The reason I ask is my friend finally wrote a book of lesbian erotica. She has wanted to for many years. With the help of another friend of hers, they created their own LLC, self-published it and self-distributing it. It's a collection of short stories that can be pretty heavy duty, but so well done. I'm so proud of her and want to give her as much support as possible. She gave me one of the first copies the other day and I finshed reading it last night. She is so talented. She has also been published in other works.

**Link removed by moderator. No promotion of affiliated businesses allowed on PS**

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I don''t, but not for any good reason.

Good for her, I wish her great success!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have read some, mostly in an effort to help a specific area of my own writing, but I find a lot of it to be rather... um... bad. (And I of course don''t mean "bad" in any sort of moral judgemental way, but rather in a *writing* way.) Congratulations to your friend--a bit of good erotica will definitely fill a literary niche!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
have in the past.....and have a friend that has written and been published under a different name. congrats to your friend!

mz

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t found the written word to be particularly erotic.
I am more of a visual person.
But I''m open to having my perceptions changed.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d love to read it. Not that I read erotica every day, but I find it interesting, as any experience...especially if it is well-written. I have never read about lesbian erotica.

Since when lesbian erotica became "affiliated business" on the PS.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, didn''t know the link posted wasn''t allowed.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Date: 6/28/2010 3:25:24 AM
Author: crasru
Since when lesbian erotica became 'affiliated business' on the PS.

Posting links, names, stores, etc. that you are affiliated with is not allowed on Pricescope per our "no self-promotion" policies. If you, a relative, or close friend owns a business or stands to profit from a recommendation or post you may not post it on PS. This is to keep recommendations on Pricescope as unbiased as possible and to be fair we must extend this to all businesses regardless of type.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results