shape
carat
color
clarity

Follow this thread to be alerted to Bloomingdales’ Lightbox Sales!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Been holding my breath all weekend. Just got the notification that the item I ordered is no longer in stock. Very disappointing.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Been holding my breath all weekend. Just got the notification that the item I ordered is no longer in stock. Very disappointing.

Sorry to hear this, I would feel disappointed too.
Have you checked out the Lightbox site, there’s a sale on now, not as good as the Bloomingdales one but maybe you find something there.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear this, I would feel disappointed too.
Have you checked out the Lightbox site, there’s a sale on now, not as good as the Bloomingdales one but maybe you find something there.

I’ve been browsing but I had my heart set on the yellow gold. And that price. Lol. I have a 15% off coupon that’s still valid so maybe it’ll come back in stock soon, I’ll just won’t get the extra 20%.

lindam1503

Shiny_Rock
I’ve been browsing but I had my heart set on the yellow gold. And that price. Lol. I have a 15% off coupon that’s still valid so maybe it’ll come back in stock soon, I’ll just won’t get the extra 20%.

I'm so sorry you missed it, but do keep checking. I bought my 2 cttw white stud earrings off of the Lightbox website and then had them remounted as I just didn't care for the martini. It was still a very good deal, ($1,755 with the 10% off), so $877.50 for each one carat stone. I did "waitlist" for them, and eventually they came back in stock.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I went ahead and ordered the 1ct round yellow gold pendant. They were having a 25% off sale so I didn’t get to use the extra 15% since they no longer let you stack coupons. Figured it was worth it to bite the bullet. Got the shipping notification this morning so I’ll be sure to post pics once it arrives! ETA is Thursday.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Got my 1ct pendant today! It looks almost blue in person. Seems to be well cut for the price to my untrained eye, but honestly I wouldn’t be sad at all if it were warmer. The chain is incredibly thin so I do worry about it snapping. May have to upgrade it soon. The packaging definitely left something to be desired. Zip top plastic baggie inside a padded envelope along with the invoice. That’s it. The necklace was just in the bag getting knotted up in shipping. Not that it matters, but for a $1k purchase, I expected more. Overall it’s very pretty for an everyday piece and I cut the tag off so I guess I’m keeping it

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Got my 1ct pendant today! It looks almost blue in person. Seems to be well cut for the price to my untrained eye, but honestly I wouldn’t be sad at all if it were warmer. The chain is incredibly thin so I do worry about it snapping. May have to upgrade it soon. The packaging definitely left something to be desired. Zip top plastic baggie inside a padded envelope along with the invoice. That’s it. The necklace was just in the bag getting knotted up in shipping. Not that it matters, but for a $1k purchase, I expected more. Overall it’s very pretty for an everyday piece and I cut the tag off so I guess I’m keeping it

It’s very pretty, but at least in the picture, I see what you mean about the slight blue cast- wonder if they’re using HPHT diamonds? I purchased my necklace in white gold from Bloomingdales last year and it came in a proper box- it would be disappointing to spend $1k and have your item treated like a Wish.con order. Still, where else can you get a lab diamond in a gold setting for under $1k, right? Too bad they stopped stacking coupons- more reason to just order straight from Lightbox.

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
Just bumping this thread. Right now you can get 20% off w/the SAVE code. I'm going to try and wait for a better deal. I'm on the hunt for a LB 1 carat round brilliant (have another one and want to make studs), and could just buy that loose from LB. Hmm. Also if anyone is looking to sell a 1 carat RB, feel free to dm me!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results