shape
carat
color
clarity

Follow this thread to be alerted to Bloomingdales’ Lightbox Sales!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you’re like me and you want to know the second Bloomingdales has great deals on Lightbox jewellery, please watch this thread!

Also- please post in it if you notice a great Bloomingdales sale or coupon :)
I will do my best but if we all work together we stand a better chance at noticing. I’ve got high hopes for a discounted white round stone!

Thanks!

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
Yes esp 1 carat - I don’t see them in blooomies

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
I tend to agree, but I see the princess chain which looks fantastic..

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
From my observations, the items on Bloomingdale's are the older and less popular items. They will likely keep the round 1ct on Lightbox exclusively and not allow promotions...that would be my guess.

They did have a 1ct white princess on there at one point. And I heard a rumour that they had the 1ct round but of course it would sell fast.
That being said, I suspect you may be right! And good observation about the older styles being there. Hmm.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
The 1 ct round necklace sometimes pop up early in the morning! I got mine at 8:43 am est. And have seen it a few times since. So get your 15% coupon ready :mrgreen2: . Sometimes items are restocked when they change sales. Good luck!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 1 ct round necklace sometimes pop up early in the morning! I got mine at 8:43 am est. And have seen it a few times since. So get your 15% coupon ready :mrgreen2: . Sometimes items are restocked when they change sales. Good luck!

Shut the front door!! That’s awesome to know! Mind if I ask what you ended up paying, all told? I’m definitely going to shoot for that :)

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
$610 including taxes. I bought it during a 30% off and had a 20% off email code.

WAY. TO. GO!!!!!
If 5 years ago someone had told you that you’d have a 1ct diamond for less than $1000... would you have believed them? Lol!

Ok I definitely want to hold out for this. So hard to be patient but that is such a better price than on the Lightbox site.

Any tips on how to get a 20% off email coupon? I only know how to get the 15% off.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
I had ordered a laptop bag that was on 70% clearance but it sold out, so Bloomingdale's sent me a coupon code.

Five years ago I would never have spent 600 on jewelry! Lol! :oops2: . I still think it's quite expensive. But I have no idea what a 1 ct diamond costs. I looked at a 1 ctw earrings at Whiteflash and almost had a heart attack!
This will be it for me unless I decide on resetting my ER.

Good luck! Maybe Bloomingdale's will also add new styles in the future and perhaps there will be even bigger diamonds from lightbox.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock

I am curious if they actually have the stock or just the listing. I’ve been trying all day to buy a 0.5 ct white round — a few different listings pop up, but when I go to buy them they aren’t available. Then they disappear for a bit and pop back up but still when I go to buy it won’t let me. This is after having two orders canceled. The whole stock/website seems like a sham to me at this point.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I put something in my cart and didn’t complete the sale so they sent me $100 off anything over $500 good for months.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
If anyone sees any 0.5-1ct round solitaires in a yellow gold setting, please tag me here as I check PS more than Bloomingdale's! Thanks!

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
I saw the 1 ct round white come up but it was in a day there was so sale going on. I wonder if they remove it during these sales.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
@123ducklings I have no idea! That sometimes happen to me in other websites too, it could be glitches or real time inventory? Someone was quicker to buy? I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to purchase.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
@dizzyakira thanks, it was really odd. I ended up calling customer service and they put an order through for me and then the item was removed from the site. Maybe the site had trouble processing the final inventory item? Fingers crossed it arrives safely!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dizzyakira thanks, it was really odd. I ended up calling customer service and they put an order through for me and then the item was removed from the site. Maybe the site had trouble processing the final inventory item? Fingers crossed it arrives safely!

Smart to call!

vetrik

Shiny_Rock
I'm stalking for a 1 carat white so I check every day when there's a sale going on - I saw it come up once on 5/28. I was able to place the order but they emailed me later cancelling it because the item was no longer available. They sent me a 20% off code good for 30 days that can be stacked with the sale.

I check even more now knowing that it can show up, but I haven't seen it again since.

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
I'm stalking for a 1 carat white so I check every day when there's a sale going on - I saw it come up once on 5/28. I was able to place the order but they emailed me later cancelling it because the item was no longer available. They sent me a 20% off code good for 30 days that can be stacked with the sale.

I check even more now knowing that it can show up, but I haven't seen it again since.

I saw that too— and now that I know it can, I never want to pay full price for it!

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@vetrik, @Mamajemmy: they have the one-carat white right now, BUT....it's the pierced version. Now, I wouldn't let that stop me if I wanted a one-carat, but I don't know if that will be a problem for you. They don't have the price adjusted, but they say that the 30% off for friends & family sale will be applied in the cart. I don't know what one has to do to get the friends & family sale price, but I thought I'd let y'all know.

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
@vetrik, @Mamajemmy: they have the one-carat white right now, BUT....it's the pierced version. Now, I wouldn't let that stop me if I wanted a one-carat, but I don't know if that will be a problem for you. They don't have the price adjusted, but they say that the 30% off for friends & family sale will be applied in the cart. I don't know what one has to do to get the friends & family sale price, but I thought I'd let y'all know.

Thanks. I saw that no don’t understand why they pierce them. It seems so odd to me. My plan would be to reset two of the one carats into studs— so maybe a print could cover the whole— but still seems so strange.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks. I saw that no don’t understand why they pierce them. It seems so odd to me. My plan would be to reset two of the one carats into studs— so maybe a print could cover the whole— but still seems so strange.

@DoeEyes explored this option for an ER and the hole is fairly small and can be covered by a prong. I think there could be risk of dirt/bacteria getting into the hole, as well as structural integrity issues, so I personally wouldn't buy the pierced diamond.

FYI, Bloomingdale's has the 1.12ct Princess cut solitaire pendant in-stock, as well as the 1ct Blue MRB solitaire earring in-stock (you'd have to buy 2 to get a pair).

I've also noticed that most of the Bloomingdale's inventory is either sterling silver or gold plated sterling silver, with the exception of studs.

Last edited:

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
@DoeEyes explored this option for an ER and the hole is fairly small and can be covered by a prong. I think there could be risk of dirt/bacteria getting into the hole, as well as structural integrity issues, so I personally wouldn't buy the pierced diamond.

FYI, Bloomingdale's has the 1.12ct Princess cut solitaire pendant in-stock, as well as the 1ct Blue MRB solitaire earring in-stock (you'd have to buy 2 to get a pair).

Good to know— yes, I saw the blue one. I really have my heart set on round white. I’m thinking about ordering the 1 ctw— but I think I’ll be wishing I went with a larger size.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Good to know— yes, I saw the blue one. I really have my heart set on round white. I’m thinking about ordering the 1 ctw— but I think I’ll be wishing I went with a larger size.

You can always buy 2 of the 1ct pendants from Lightbox directly. They won't qualify for the Bloomingdale's sales, but then you'll get exactly what you want!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Bloomingdales seems to have had a restock over the last two days. I was speculating at first that they might be discontinuing their relationship with Lightbox because they’ve been running major sales basically nonstop for the past few months. Now I am wondering if they have an agreement to be a channel for Lightbox to move out extra inventory. They have some nice pieces, but I’ve been watching pretty closely since May and it seems to be primarily pink/blue diamonds, princess cuts just short of 1ct, pierced rounds, and sterling silver.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also I think it is worth noting that for many of the Lightbox pieces, the Bloomingdales regular prices are HIGHER than the Lightbox regular prices. So definitely buy on sale from Bloomingdales! Never full price from Bloomingdales!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Today they came out with 2 cttw earrings, no hole. They sold out immediately. Also a 1 ct ttw necklace.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results