shape
carat
color
clarity

Follow this thread to be alerted to Bloomingdales’ Lightbox Sales!

symc820

Rough_Rock
They sold out quick! Looks to be the same as the ones I got, with slightly lower cashback rates this time. Top Cashback & Retailmenot both have 8% instead of Ebate's 6% if you want to "maximize"

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
Well, now it looks like it did ship because I received tracking info from UPS on delivery on Wednesday. Strange.

Did this ever come for you? Bloomingdales sent me a shipping notification three days ago but it still only says shipping label printed and not the UPS actually has the package. I contacted Bloomingdales and they said it shipped and would be here by tomorrow but I’m doubtful.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Did this ever come for you? Bloomingdales sent me a shipping notification three days ago but it still only says shipping label printed and not the UPS actually has the package. I contacted Bloomingdales and they said it shipped and would be here by tomorrow but I’m doubtful.

I’m in the same boat. Originally said it would ship the 29th then I got a message saying it shipped on Monday but UPS site is saying they didn’t receive it. Maybe the UPS site isn’t working?

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
I’m in the same boat. Originally said it would ship the 29th then I got a message saying it shipped on Monday but UPS site is saying they didn’t receive it. Maybe the UPS site isn’t working?

Ugh. So annoying. I’ve called Bloomingdales and they said it’s shipped and also that they don’t know if it’s shipped but won’t do anything about it for a few days. I’ve also called UPS and they said they don’t have the package. So who knows. Let me know if you get an update and I’ll do the same!

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock

Were you charged for it yet? I didn’t look to check my my credit card statement yet.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Were you charged for it yet? I didn’t look to check my my credit card statement yet.

Yes it hit my Bloomingdale’s card on Monday. I have another set I bought from lightbox directly but these were discounted. I want to return those but don’t want to give them up until I can physically see the ones from Bloomingdale’s!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock

Obviously I can't say for sure because I am not them. But I have heard in some places they are not accepting any packages right now. I had one sit from early December until just yesterday. It went from not even being at the Post office to suddenly delivered. Another one purchased at the same time as the other I mentioned came to the next state over suddenly yesterday as well and delivered this morning. I had kind of written them off as lost because it seemed like the PO had never received them but thankfully they were delivered. Hopefully yours will update as well. I know UPS isn't the post office but I am pretty sure they are limiting packages as well.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Obviously I can't say for sure because I am not them. But I have heard in some places they are not accepting any packages right now. I had one sit from early December until just yesterday. It went from not even being at the Post office to suddenly delivered. Another one purchased at the same time as the other I mentioned came to the next state over suddenly yesterday as well and delivered this morning. I had kind of written them off as lost because it seemed like the PO had never received them but thankfully they were delivered. Hopefully yours will update as well. I know UPS isn't the post office but I am pretty sure they are limiting packages as well.

I was just reading how USPS is struggling with a surge in packages for Christmas on top of employees being out due covid / being exposed. Seems likely this would happen to UPS too!

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
I was just reading how USPS is struggling with a surge in packages for Christmas on top of employees being out due covid / being exposed. Seems likely this would happen to UPS too!

I totally get this. I wish they would just say, “Hey— there are a lot more important things in the world and so your package is going to be delayed AF.” And I’d be like, cool cool. It’s the— did I pay for this and it will never get here?? Should I place an order at Lightbox?? Just the uncertainty. Oh well.

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
Nope! Still no info on the UPS site. How about you?

Nope. And Bloomingdales said that I’d absolutely 100% get it in 3-4 days and they’d reship it.... but they also said that 4 days ago. Lol

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Nope. And Bloomingdales said that I’d absolutely 100% get it in 3-4 days and they’d reship it.... but they also said that 4 days ago. Lol

They told me 72 hours this morning. Can they reship if they’re out of stock?!

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
They told me 72 hours this morning. Can they reship if they’re out of stock?!

No, they can’t. And I’d highly doubt it will come in 72 hours. They told me this morning and mine would arrive today and I was like... but it hasn’t actually shipped... so they told me (again) to wait 24 hours.

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
No, they can’t. And I’d highly doubt it will come in 72 hours. They told me this morning and mine would arrive today and I was like... but it hasn’t actually shipped... so they told me (again) to wait 24 hours.

@centralsquare mine actually now says it has shipped and will be here the 4th. We shall see!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Just came to tell you the same! Fingers crossed!!

I finally received the earrings from Bloomingdales. 2 cttw in 10k. When I compared them to the Lightbox pair I had in 14k white gold, they didn't look as nice. I think the color must have been lower on the 10k gold diamonds. Or at least it seemed so to me. I returned them....after all of that wait!

I ordered a pair of James Allen 2.75 cttw today. Will compare those to the Lightbox 2cttw and make a decision which to keep or return.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Lightbox is 25% off at Bloomie’s right now. There are a few blue pieces with deeper discount. The 1ct white round necklace is in stock in case anyone’s still looking to snag one on sale!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone know how often the Bloomingdale's 25% off sale happens? Seems like I just missed it!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It seems they have a sale every two weeks.

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock
I bought the 10k 2ct tw stud earrings and 2-1 ct each 10k gold pendants. Missed the Bloomingdales sale but trying to decide whether f I’m going to keep them. The pendants were to make a pair of lever back earrings since I wear that style 99% pair of the time. Don’t know why f I’m going to keep the studs or not. Beautiful sparkly stones and pretty white.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Probably not if you're going to wear the leverbacks 99% of the time! But maybe you'll like the studs and alternate weeks? I bought the 2 ct studs too and have been wearing them every 3 days or so.

Someone should buy that .5 ct pierced necklace on Bloomingdale's!!! It's about $100 with the extra 50% off and email 15% email coupon. I just bought the 1 ct pierced for $250 and definitely don't need another necklace!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Probably not if you're going to wear the leverbacks 99% of the time! But maybe you'll like the studs and alternate weeks? I bought the 2 ct studs too and have been wearing them every 3 days or so.

Someone should buy that .5 ct pierced necklace on Bloomingdale's!!! It's about $100 with the extra 50% off and email 15% email coupon. I just bought the 1 ct pierced for $250 and definitely don't need another necklace!

Oh shoot, I missed it. I went to check and there were no more pierced necklaces and no sale left

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
these are 30% off again. no more coupon stacking though.

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock
Also Rakuten has Lightbox listed as a vendor and you can receive money back in your purchase. Use a credit card with money back and if Lightbox notices you looking at products they will send you a text for 10% off. WIN WIN!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium

wow, that was a killer deal!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results