shape
carat
color
clarity

Flower pics. Thx for everyone's help (particularly Gypsy's)

KA

Shiny_Rock
Our wedding (the american version) came off nicely on May 20th. I wanted to thank everyone who helped with the flower and dress decisions. Especially Gypsy who found options for florists for me. I picked one of the ones she recommended, and the flowers were really pretty.

Some pictures of the wedding venue and the flowers. I'll upload pictures of the reception and the indian wedding soon.

flowers.jpg

flower+ring.jpg

SAM_0940.jpg

SAM_0937.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Flower pics. Thx for everyone's help (particularly Gyps

They look lovely! I especially love your bouquet! I'm so happy the flowers came together so well. And you in your dress = :love:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock

Wow as Gypsy said -your dress looks stunning!!! Looks like you had beautiful weather too.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

That looks like a perfect day! do you have any more photos to post of the flowers... and your dress - BEAUTIFUL details!!!

KA

Shiny_Rock

Thanks for all the compliments. It was very hot during the wedding and then it rained during pictures, but it all turned out well. I have been trying to upload pictures since yesterday, but pricescope doesn't seem to cooperate. I am going to try to add a picture from the indian wedding and see what happens. It seems to want to post the last picture I uploaded over and over again.

Yes, it isn't cooperating. For some reason, it keeps uploading the same picture even when I select a different one. I'm going to try again in the next post.

KA

Shiny_Rock

Had to reduce the size of the pictures and log in and log out. Here are a few of the Indian wedding first:

Outfits:

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_2912.jpg

IMG_3037.jpg

Alright, it seems to have gone on a blink again. Won't let me upload more. I'll try to upload more pictures later. Enjoy these in the meanwhile.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations!!!! I love your saris...did your husband enjoy the horse ride? It is so hot in India now I hope you did not melt during the wedding.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

The shirt on your pink outfit was to die for! And the elephant-- amazing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results