shape
carat
color
clarity

Flower girl dresses-post!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my flowergirls dress, she will be three for about a week at wedding time!

337_6858_large.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Jesses Girl- That dress is really precious. I have seen a lot of flowergirl dresses I like (The sweet beginnings ones like you posted are some that i like) but the only ones that I Really LOVE are Katina Katoo.. which are $300 or so!! I am hoping FMIL will make my FG dresses for me and that she will be able to make one really similar to the KK''s. They are just SO much cuter than all the other dresses out there..
Here are a few of my faves

6016_small.jpg
6444V_small.jpg
6232_small.jpg
6404_small.jpg
6460_small.jpg
6500_small_back.jpg
6410_small.jpg

AREN''T THEY SO CUTE???!!!

My flowergirls will be 6 and almost 2. I am so excited to have a teeny tiny flowergirl!! I remember telling my now almost 5 year old neice (wholl be 6 for the wedding) when she was just a baby that she was going to be my flowergirl.. but I''m so glad she has a baby sister now too so I can have a little FG too though!

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
I like the KK dresses too...my cousin who is my goddaughter (flower girl)''s mother would probably pay that much if I asked but it''s WAYYY too much for a tiny little dress!!!!! I hate hate hatteeee flower girl dresses that are extremely elaborate and beaded, especially for such a little girl!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results