shape
carat
color
clarity

Flower Girl Dress Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone,
I am having such a dilemma with my flower girl dresses. I am having my 2 youngest cousins as flower girls & they are six and nine years old. My nine year old cousin is mature looking for her age, so I don''t want to put her in a big poofy dress where she will look about 5!

Well, we went shopping and found a dress they both LOVE (Hard for 2 sisters who are in the "I''ll disagree with you just because" phase!). My problem is that the dress only comes in "white" or "light pink".

Of course, my wedding dress is "diamond white", so the white will just not work. Although I love light pink, my bridesmaids dresses are a beigy yellow color and I don''t want a rainbow wedding thing going on.

So I am hoping someone can help me find a similar dress in a better color! I think Ivory could work since it would be an inbetween color of my dress and the bridesmaids, but I just don''t know!

Attached is the manufacturers picture of the dress.

Thanks in advance!

flowergirl558496.jpg

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Hikerchick! I really like that first one - we actually went to David''s bridal and didn''t see that one & I personally never thought to look in the communion section!

I am going to forward the link to my aunt - thanks again!!!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I actually don''t think white and diamond white together will be a problem. My dress is diamond white and my flower girls are wearing white white. FI''s shirt along with the groomsmen''s and our dads'' will also be white. I don''t feel like everything has to match.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/2/2007 10:46:22 PM
Author: *~*Danielle*~*
Thanks Hikerchick! I really like that first one - we actually went to David''s bridal and didn''t see that one & I personally never thought to look in the communion section!

I am going to forward the link to my aunt - thanks again!!!!
Sure no problem . . . hope they like it . . .
emteeth.gif

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/2/2007 11:09:33 PM
Author: robbie3982
I actually don''t think white and diamond white together will be a problem. My dress is diamond white and my flower girls are wearing white white. FI''s shirt along with the groomsmen''s and our dads'' will also be white. I don''t feel like everything has to match.

My fiancee''s tux shirt is actually going to be ivory & my dad is convinced he is going to get a custom made diamond white shirt
20.gif
(he owns his own tux & is really into his outfit for whatever reason!)

The reason I was really concerned about the white white is becuse my bridesmaids dresses are yellowy and I thought that would also make the white white pop out even more. I haven''t yet compared the white white to my actual wedding dress (dress shop is over an hour away and of course they don''t sell that flower girl dress there!). I''ll have to just go there and do some comparisons I guess. I think I better order them soon (Robbie we have the same wedding date), but the guy at the dress shop was concerned that the girls are going to grow! Planning a wedding is hard!

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results