shape
carat
color
clarity

Flower girl and ring bearer?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Are you going to have them as a part of your wedding? We are having some trouble finding some that are old enough. We were thinking maybe of doing Jr. Bridesmaid/Flower girl, etc. Any advice?
1.gif

lucy love

Shiny_Rock
we don''t have young cousins or anyone in our family, so we asked a close friend''s kids to be the flower girl and ring bearer. =) my fiancee''s family of counsins consists of only boys! it''s crazy. i''ll be the first grand DAUGHTER for his grandparents on both sides. =P

my friend is getting married in june, and she doesn''t have a flowergirl and ring bearer. it''s completely doable!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not having either. I haven''t been to a wedding over here that have had them.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
It looks like I will have a ring bearer but no flower girl. I didn''t want or plan it that way, but my sister in law (the flowergirls'' mom) won''t answer my family''s phone calls and is being really sketchy.
emotion-40.gif
My mom thinks I should use one of our dogs as the "flowergirl" but they obviously can''t come inside the church.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I''ll be having a ring bearer (son of future MOH) but no flower girl. I don''t know any young enough girls close enough and would feel weird asking their parents "hey, can I borrow your kid for my wedding?" Ya know.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
We are having 2 flower girls and a ring bearer. I wanted all of the kids to be at least 4 years old due to maturity issues - it''s kind of an intimidating walk down the aisle in the cathedral where we are getting married! I had hoped to have all family members for the flower girl/ring bearer, but only one cousin was old enough so he''ll be the ring bearer. We have 2 little girls who are daughters of family friends for the flower girls.

I was a junior bridesmaid in a wedding at age 8. I haven''t seen that done very often, but it''s a definitely an option!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the reassurance everyone!
1.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
My bridesmaids are, 12, 8 and 7 - and I have two flowergirls who are both 4.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
My 6 yo cousin is my ring bearer and his sister who is 9 will be my jr bridesmaid/flower maiden.

It''s kind of a pain. Like one more thing to deal with in terms of dressing them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results