shape
carat
color
clarity

Flower color question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Hi I asked about flower colors before now I've finalized everything..except the bouquet. So the ceremony and reception places will have mixed pink roses (white and different shades of pink), so, which do you think would be a good bouquet: mixed pink that matches the rest of the flowers, or just one shade of color, say hot pink? thanks!

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
If you could do a mix of some of the same pink flowers the ceremony and reception sites are using with some bright/hot pink flowers, I think that would look very nice. It would blend well with the other flowers but still stand out.

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
I really like the idea of a single shade boquet. It will sort of work as a focal point for all of the other colours around.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
I just want to add that I will have no bridesmaids, so I will be the only one carrying a bouquet. Also, the vendor for the chapel decoration and bouquet are different (that is how this wedding company that I hired works), so even I do mixed bouquet and mixed decor, they might not match exactly.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the monochromatic look of using one color but different shades. I think the richness and depth look great when photographed too. So that''s my vote!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree about a single shade creating a great focal point. I would choose that if it were me, but it really is just a preference thing as either option would work fabulously. I''m sure there are lots of pictures you could look at on bridal sites to get a feel for which idea you lean more towards.

OR, if you really don''t have a preference, let the florist surprise you! One less thing to worry about, and I''d bet an unplanned element would be a refreshing surprise on the big day.
1.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are a bunch of pink bouquets I found on the knot and put together in a single image... maybe you''ll get some ideas from it!

pinkbouquet.jpg

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/7/2007 8:24:38 PM
Author: musey
Here are a bunch of pink bouquets I found on the knot and put together in a single image... maybe you''ll get some ideas from it!
Wow Musey thanks so much! and very talented may i add! (i''m still trying to figure out how to post pictures here...)

The pictures that my florist showed me are similar to
1. 2nd column from left, 3rd row down
2. 4th column from left, 3rd row down
3. 3rd column from left, 4th row down

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
It''s also worth mentioning that some varieties of pink roses (usually the darker varieties) are darker on the inside of the petals and lighter on the outside. So, if you were to choose one of those rose varieties, you''d have a single bouquet with a bit of a color-change appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results