shape
carat
color
clarity

~~flee12~~ or anyone else - need help finding earrings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
I saw this picture of flee12''s earrings from her wedding day and there are exactly what i''m looking for - almost like a see-through crystal - no metal visible. Has anyone seen these anywhere? If yes then where can I get them? I''ve been searching every term I can think of on google and nothing has come up. TIA!

_MG_0542.JPG

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Here's another pic... and the original thread is here. Such purdy earrings!!! (and bride!)! Flee12 I hope you don't mind me posting your pic again
1.gif

_MG_0546.JPG

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
friendly *bump* for assistance
1.gif

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe try going to a Nordstrom store if there is one near you. They have a line called "Nordstrom Crystal Collection" and the jewelry looks really delicate with minimal metal. Here''s a sample:

_5501142.jpg

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
I''m sure I''ve seen earring like that somewhere, however I couldn''t tell you an exact place. However, you could definately make them yourself! They sell kits if you''re not so inclined, and although DIY can sometimes end up costing the same as if you had just bought it, and sometimes even a bit more, if you''re really set on those, and don''t mind spending a bit of time, I think DIY is the way to go if you can''t seem to find them anywhere.

That being said, I''m going to go search around for a little for ya, and I''ll post any links if I find something similar! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results