shape
carat
color
clarity

Flashy Pink Peacock Kamoka Pearl

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've seen yssie's posts with her spectacular metallic pearls but I never thought I would have one of my own! OMG I am so in love and now certainly spoiled forever more. I had a hard time getting the color of this pearl because of the reflections. Kamoka describes it as a lustrous bright cherry pink body with a flash of gold and blue to the center and an intense green glow. I don't know if any of my photos show that. All I know is that it is like having a constantly changing, colored liquid metal ball on my finger. This is bad. I want more.

Kamoka Tahitian Ring6.jpg

Kamoka Tahitian Ring4.jpg

Kamoka Tahitian Ring12.jpg

Kamoka Tahitian Ring13.jpg

Last edited:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful and I bet we're seeing 40% of what it's actually like. I like the 3D fleur mounting as well:love: It's almost like repousse.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loooooove

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An ethereal gazing ball!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful pearl!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well hello handsome. :love:

@Catmom when you do a Thing you Do The Thing. And you’d better believe I’m here for your pearls Thing :bigsmile:

The cherry shows up beautifully in your shadowed pics! Tahitians are such little changelings. How big is your pearl? It’s a nice size on you ::)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well hello handsome. :love:

@Catmom when you do a Thing you Do The Thing. And you’d better believe I’m here for your pearls Thing :bigsmile:

The cherry shows up beautifully in your shadowed pics! Tahitians are such little changelings. How big is your pearl? It’s a nice size on you ::)

Sigh, I know, when I fall through that rabbit hole I fall hard! I liken this obsession to my opal obsession...so many colors and variations. Plus there's something other-worldly about them. It's mainly Tahitians that have grabbed me although I do lust for a gemmy Akoya strand but that may never happen. The pearl is 9.1mm.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh, I know, when I fall through that rabbit hole I fall hard! I liken this obsession to my opal obsession...so many colors and variations. Plus there's something other-worldly about them. It's mainly Tahitians that have grabbed me although I do lust for a gemmy Akoya strand but that may never happen. The pearl is 9.1mm.

You already know that opal and pearl are my coloured gems of choice too ❤️ They're subtle, they refuse to give all their secrets away up-front, they invite you to keep exploring...

I have a feeling that gem akoya strand will be happening one day :bigsmile: I do find it interesting that even pearls people seem to gravitate to a particular type of pearl pretty early on. For me it's white akoya, for you it's tahitians, for another friend it's WSS, for yet another friend's little girl - her eyes light with all things golden :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kamoka-tahitian-ring18-jpg.932966

Beautiful!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You already know that opal and pearl are my coloured gems of choice too ❤️ They're subtle, they refuse to give all their secrets away up-front, they invite you to keep exploring...

I have a feeling that gem akoya strand will be happening one day :bigsmile: I do find it interesting that even pearls people seem to gravitate to a particular type of pearl pretty early on. For me it's white akoya, for you it's tahitians, for another friend it's WSS, for yet another friend's little girl - her eyes light with all things golden :love:

Well now that is the perfect description of opals and pearls!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have long admired your collection Catmom, so what a great it is that you’re into pearls giving me something to perve on. The ring is truly fabulous!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Beautiful ! And don't beat yourself up over Tahitian photos ! Seriously it's almost impossible to catch the colours. And outdoors in the sun....not happening. You just get the base colour . Indirect light is the best way.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have long admired your collection Catmom, so what a great it is that you’re into pearls giving me something to perve on. The ring is truly fabulous!

Aww thank you mellowyellowgirl!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ! And don't beat yourself up over Tahitian photos ! Seriously it's almost impossible to catch the colours. And outdoors in the sun....not happening. You just get the base colour . Indirect light is the best way.

Thank you. So aggravating! Yesterday it was almost a cherry red in the light I was in but of course my phone never saw it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous setting for a stunning pearl!!!

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
I would imagine it could be a distraction when driving. :) I love all the amazing colors in Tahitians---so shifty & gorgeous!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would imagine it could be a distraction when driving. :) I love all the amazing colors in Tahitians---so shifty & gorgeous!

I do stare at it a lot, lol. I love Tahitians, my favorite pearl.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom I just saw this on Kamoka’s IG! I love that they prioritize sustainability and preservation, and they truly walk the walk. Sharing here for anyone who doesn’t have IG ❤️

40AEB165-C313-44A1-8529-823BE124F479.png

B2645EC9-47DC-422A-AC64-6DE85F2C00DE.png

72D36433-BC34-49DB-9394-7CF5829D7BF2.png

664A7AD1-8A4F-4554-817C-52FAE0B7E08E.png

A4518BAA-9381-4ECC-8FAF-1D47F9C05B49.png

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that they do this as well. I love their entire operation and I get a kick out of the postcards that the divers send.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results