shape
carat
color
clarity

Flash style LB outlet sale

Discussion in 'Laboratory-Grown Diamonds /Man-Made Diamonds (MMD)' started by kgizo, Aug 23, 2019.

1. kgizo
    Brilliant_Rock

by kgizo » Aug 23, 2019
    Got an email that certain styles are only $400/ct plus cost of setting for some styles to make way for fall inventory. Most appears to already be sold out. I did get the pink 1ctw halo earrings in SS for $500. I could not place the order on ipad or phone, you have to use an actual computer. Did anyone of you have this experience with ordering thru non-sale LB? As has been said here before ... hate their marketing strategy.

whitewave likes this.

2. whitewave
    Ideal_Rock

by whitewave » Aug 23, 2019
    It’s good to know that they might to outlet sales to clear out inventory every now and again.

I don’t care for their color blue. It’s too baby blue for me. Maybe the next batch will be better.

kgizo likes this.
  3. denverappraiser
    Ideal_Rock
    Trade

by denverappraiser » Aug 23, 2019
    Quoting good prices on things that are unavailable is easy. I’m with you, I find that annoying.

frogplus, kgizo and whitewave like this.
  4. frogplus
    Shiny_Rock

by frogplus » Aug 27, 2019
    Lol they suck.

Jujeh likes this.

5. distracts
    Ideal_Rock

by distracts » Aug 27, 2019
    I happened to check the lightbox site when the sale was still allegedly ongoing but basically everything was sold out. And of course there's no way to filter to see only available items, which is super annoying. I'm not going to spend thirty minutes looking through a website to figure out what is available and what isn't... this is also a big problem with instagram sellers.

frogplus and kgizo like this.