shape
carat
color
clarity

Five stone bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

I''m thinking of getting a five stone band as a RHR. (maybe from Whiteflash?) Perhaps the 1.00ctw. in white gold. Wish I could bump up to the 1.25ctw., but it''s almost $1000 more. Anyway, I did a search to see pictures of five stone bands, and since the pics are kind of magnified it''s hard to get an idea of what it would really look like. My husband says five 20 point stones will look "nothingly". I even tried putting a 20 pt. ear stud I have (from a second hole) on my hand to try to get an idea of what it would look like. To those of you who have 5 stone rings of 1.00 ctw., do you think they look nice to stand alone? Of course, everyone would love to go bigger I''m sure, but in general are you happy with your ring? Thanks a lot in advance.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
20 pointers are a great size!!! They will look great. Not small at all cind.
2.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
A .20ct stone is 3.8mm wide, if that helps. I don''t think a 1.00 ctw five stone ring will look nothingly at all!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
It probably would be very hard for you to see the size differences between a .20 to a .25. I think a 5 stones 1.00ctw would be substantial by itself.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Gee thanks, replies already! My other idea would be to get a ring with maybe a ruby or sapphire, but I really like the idea of diamonds because the ring would go with everything!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH MY YES! I think 1 ctw would be QUITE substantial! I have a ring with 9 FIVE pointers (.45 tcw) and it''s amazingly bling-y!

What size ring do you wear?

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I think I am probably about a size 6 1/2 on my right hand. I really dislike figuring out what size to make a ring, my fingers seem to vary widely throughout the year. It would be so nice if they were more uniform. This is probably why I have less nice rings than any other jewelry. (even though I love rings)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
no matter a 1 ctw or 1.25 ctw, you will love it !! i bought my wife a 5 stone 1.25 ctw from WF.
30.gif
36.gif

laila

Shiny_Rock
I just got a 1.25 ctw 5 stone band from WF to wear as a stand alone ring and I absolutely love it! Before I ordered, I also was worried about it looking not substantial enough (my fingers are approx size 8), but I think the size is great. I''m not sure that there would have been a big visual difference if I had ordered the 1.00 ctw rather than 1.25. Also, when I got quotes for both the 1.00 versus the 1.25 from WF, the price difference was much less than what you mentioned in your post. Have you gotten quotes from them directly, or are you going off of what they have as their stock settings?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here are some size choices

Miss Got Rocks just got a hum dinger!
1.50 ctw (.30 stones)

outside.2.JPG

here is Dancing Fire''s Wife''s ring

Resize%20Wizard-8.psd.jpg

and my 1 ctw (.20 stones)

hnd33.JPG

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Laila, yes I''m just going off what they say on the website for the prices. Guess I should call them. Sevens one, thanks for posting the pictures of yours and Patty''s ring. Yes, hers is a humdinger! Yours looks very nice on your hand. When I recently bought my tennis bracelet, it didn''t take me long to make a decision. It may take me longer this time, because after this bauble there won''t be any big purchases for a while. I''ve got to curb my "appetite". LOL. I''m also thinking about asking them if they can make it in 18k instead of 14k. Wonder how much that would affect the price. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results