shape
carat
color
clarity

First Purchases from Caroline Cardellini:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Well, you all enabled me beautifully.

Here is purchase #1. At my request she made matching earrings, no pictures yet.

Stats:
Grade: AAA
Pearl Size: 13mm x 7.3 down to 9.5mm x 5.8mm at clasp.
Length: 32.5"

cc-wheat_1.jpg

cc-_wheat_2.jpg

cc-_wheat_3.jpg

cc_-_wheat_4.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Here is purchase #2.

I figured, hey, if I'm already having a package sent...

Stats:
Pearl Size: Stick Pearls: 24.2mm x 7.6mm x 2.7mm down to 21mm x 9.8mm x 3.3mm; Rounds: 2.7mm.

At my request she lengthened the necklace (I was afraid the sticks would poke my neck) and earrings come with the necklace:

She's still working on them so I won't get them for quite a while...

_7207.jpg

_7208.jpg

_7209.jpg

cc_stick_earrings.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Oh what beautiful pearls! Can't wait to see the finished pieces. Congrats :twirl:

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
This kills me. I love it. I can't wait to see it on you!

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Bsomlo,

Great luster on the pearls you've chosen! So looking forward to seeing them on you~ :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
These are gorgeous. I have something coming from CC soon too. Very excited!

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
these are fabulous!!! I am very excited for more pics of the first especially.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, really lovely! The shapes and textures are so interesting! I'm really looking forward to seeing how these look on.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
This just in, a picture from CC of the earrings to go with the first necklace:

cc_wheat_earrings.jpg

rikalovespearls

Rough_Rock
bsomlo|1371220950|3465750 said:
Well, you all enabled me beautifully.

Here is purchase #1. At my request she made matching earrings, no pictures yet.

Stats:
Pearl Size: 13mm x 7.3 down to 9.5mm x 5.8mm at clasp.
Length: 32.5"

Gasp! I love so much of Catherine's work, but this has got to be one of the most beautiful! Congrats! :appl:

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
it looks like those old school christmas light bulbs is pastels. I couldn't love them any more.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
They are gorgeous pearls. I can't wait to see them on!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, I think the earrings might be my favorite part!! I can't wait to see your pictures!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Here are the necklaces having a playdate. They have just started their very long voyage to their owner (who has no choice but to wait, wait with open arms...):

cc_necklaces_having_a_playdate.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
They're probably being party animals inside that package. You'll have to watch our for these two....they're TROUBLE.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Mrs. Taylor, I think you are right. It's a good thing your hedgehogs and onions didn't travel together. Who knows what state they would have been in upon arrival!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol:

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1371522122|3467776 said:
Mrs. Taylor, I think you are right. It's a good thing your hedgehogs and onions didn't travel together. Who knows what state they would have been in upon arrival!

EXACTLY! Cheeky little devils. :Up_to_something:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Hoping they make their way to you quickly. Your earrings are super cute :o Eek! Can't wait to see all of these lovely pearlst on you.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
They've entered the US, but apparently packages can get stalled at the airport for a WEEK! There is nothing I can do but wait...

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1371917649|3470490 said:
They've entered the US, but apparently packages can get stalled at the airport for a WEEK! There is nothing I can do but wait...

The hardest part!!!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
How frustrating!! At least they have completed the longest part of their journey and should be to you soon :twirl:

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Indeed! Inside the country is better than outside the country!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in the US and 2 times that I've ordered from her, the items took two weeks to arrive. So hopefully yours will be about the same.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse|1371927324|3470529 said:
I'm in the US and 2 times that I've ordered from her, the items took two weeks to arrive. So hopefully yours will be about the same.
I just posted this exact thing on another forum. Ditto for me. 3 packages thus far, 2 weeks each. Give or take a day in either direction.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I just want to vent with my pearl sisters who can relate to my frustration!

My package departed a sorting facility 30 miles from my home on Sunday. It's an hour drive to my local post office. Two hours, if you want to be generous.

IT'S BEEN MORE THAN FOUR DAYS AND IT HASN'T ARRIVED AT MY LOCAL POST OFFICE!!!

I'm not asking for advice or a solution (I'm already calling USPS and my local post office daily -- and letting poor CC know what's happening blow-by-blow). I am just venting with my fellow pearl lovers who can relate. I feel confident it will turn up within a few days (CC has NEVER lost a package) but I am not a happy camper. Not a happy camper at all.

Okay, I feel a little better... thanks for listening...

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1372381679|3473496 said:
I just want to vent with my pearl sisters who can relate to my frustration!

My package departed a sorting facility 30 miles from my home on Sunday. It's an hour drive to my local post office. Two hours, if you want to be generous.

IT'S BEEN MORE THAN FOUR DAYS AND IT HASN'T ARRIVED AT MY LOCAL POST OFFICE!!!

I'm not asking for advice or a solution (I'm already calling USPS and my local post office daily -- and letting poor CC know what's happening blow-by-blow). I am just venting with my fellow pearl lovers who can relate. I feel confident it will turn up within a few days (CC has NEVER lost a package) but I am not a happy camper. Not a happy camper at all.

Okay, I feel a little better... thanks for listening...

this just makes me want to cry for you. I'm so frustrated on your behalf! Your pieces are SO special and I can't wait to see them. Vent away, sister!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear about your frustration with your delivery :( I once mailed a priority package from the east coast to the west, which is supposed to take three days and ended up taking three weeks! On the upside, it did finally make it to the destination and was not lost. Hoping you get your package very soon!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
"It just gotta go through what it gotta go through, Miss."

Quote from my local post office.

Pearls left the sorting facility on Sunday and haven't reached my local post office, 30 miles away, in FIVE DAYS?! No biggie.

"Registered mail is different. You just gotta wait. It gotta go through what it gotta go through. Maybe you'll get it the first week in July."

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results