shape
carat
color
clarity

First, last, only engagement ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rugbyboy

Rough_Rock
This is my first time getting a ring and I need a little help. I know very little about buying a ring, and while everything tells me to acquire the knowledge, i would rather just find a merchant I can trust. Someone who will look me in the eye and give me straight honest answers about my ring. Any suggested retailers I might contact? I know it is asking a lot--but why do you recommend them? Thank you for your time and consideration!! Rugbyboy

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
Wink has a very good reputation, but so do most of the vendors on PS.
21.gif

Rumblin

Rough_Rock
Denise at Whiteflash has been wonderful. She's never gotten annoyed with me, even when I'm annoyed with myself.
1.gif
Trust me. I've been "that customer."

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I've worked with Whiteflash on 3 different occasions....my stone purchase, my custom e-ring setting, and my wedding ring.

I kept going back because they were a dream to work with. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
NiceIce was great with my highly specialized request, and was wonderful about answering email promply and with humour
1.gif

coreyzat

Rough_Rock
The folks at Whiteflash have been very good to me. Even today, when I went to get my ring and there was trouble at the Fed-Ex station, everyone was courteous and really sweet while I huffed and puffed over the possibility of not having my ring right then. They even appologized for something that wasn't REALLY their fault.

Vera was especially helpful, and Bob has been good to work with as well.
Corey Z

Rugbyboy

Rough_Rock
thanks for all the great suggestions. I'm on it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results