shape
carat
color
clarity

First glance opinions on this 2.04ct round?

mabbies11

Rough_Rock
I ran this diamond through HCA and it scored 1.6, which I think is decent? The specs all appear to be in the appropriate range as well. Just looking for some first impressions/general opinions from people who know diamonds much better than I! Thanks so much everyone.

(if I can figure out how to post the video I will...) the image is just a screen-grab from the video.

40E43B9E-92A3-49AD-8F2A-BA6A0C8D15F2.jpeg CD0564A8-509C-4E80-BF1F-6FE88602B4F4.jpeg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks amazing! Proportions and HCA score are good, and the chunky arrows are beautiful!

mabbies11

Rough_Rock
It looks amazing! Proportions and HCA score are good, and the chunky arrows are beautiful!

Thank you so much for weighing in! I ordered it! Fingers crossed! Will update with pics!! :mrgreen:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous and I think it probably scored a bit bigger than size on HCA?

mabbies11

Rough_Rock
It looks gorgeous and I think it probably scored a bit bigger than size on HCA?

Yes it did! It came up in the “range for rings.” If all goes well it will be for my engagement ring :) 1.6 is a decent HCA score right? I’m very new to this so I’m not entirely sure of the scale.

3BB89015-F18C-405D-9C97-7EBF92495EA4.jpeg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes it did! It came up in the “range for rings.” If all goes well it will be for my engagement ring :) 1.6 is a decent HCA score right? I’m very new to this so I’m not entirely sure of the scale.

The HCA is used to weed out stones that score over 2, and you'd use other tools like pictures or light return images to evaluate stones that score under 2.

mabbies11

Rough_Rock
The HCA is used to weed out stones that score over 2, and you'd use other tools like pictures or light return images to evaluate stones that score under 2.

Thank you for this! I’m still learning, as you can tell haha. Can’t wait to get it to see how it shows in person!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results