RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
Emerald update!
Wow .
Where to start?
So Liz went to nyc to get sized down a half size with sizing balls because I resisted the horseshoe. This was over a week ago after I had finished paying for her.
My jeweler called me from the bench saying the bench had shied away from sizing her because of the heat so we made an appointment with the laser bench.
She came back from the laser bench spinning on my finger after sizing with beads.
So the third trip to nyc was yesterday with an appointment with my jeweler’s expert bench. They only call in this guy for really really important pieces! Im thankful he accepted my piece and he did an outstanding job. He immediately saw the prongs needed redoing and to my delight replaced them with tapered prongs (my personal fave they make my jewelry dweeb heart skip a beat).
He also shined up the shank and left the stone weight stamps on the interior.
All around stellar job.
I’m thrilled and so over the moon that I’m certain I’m experiencing 1775F0A0-B8B6-4EE1-8C68-9C1BE8C5DD55.jpeg 33773002-6941-466C-AC32-81AC32294529.jpeg 322850B2-F468-4382-A1AB-DD3C06CD6721.jpeg shock!
If anyone is interested my jeweler posted it on IG at @badis_jewelers

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I stalk Badis on Ebay!! Now I will on Insta too:lol:
The ring looks fantastic after a wash and brush up. :kiss2:
It's awesome to know you have an 'in'!

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
I stalk Badis on Ebay!! Now I will on Insta too:lol:
The ring looks fantastic after a wash and brush up. :kiss2:
It's awesome to know you have an 'in'!

I cannot say enough great things about Badis. Not only do they have magnificent pieces at great prices but they are truly good people. Fadi, the owner, always goes above and beyond what I could ever expect!
I trust him implicitly.
Again, I am not affiliated in any way other than a happy customer/friend (the two become instantly intertwined).

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
i love that color nail lacquer you've got on! it such a flattering soft feminine pinky mauve!
of course, the ring is fantastic. but i already said that ...

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
i love that color nail lacquer you've got on! it such a flattering soft feminine pinky mauve!
of course, the ring is fantastic. but i already said that ...

BFF, can I admit to you that I went to the nail salon right before picking up Liz!
I just felt she deserved it.
I usually don’t have such manicured nails....

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
@Efleon

:appl:hah! i just LOVE it!! well, it is lovely. such a chic and perfect length and shape and just a dreamy color nail lacquer. goes so well with liz.

personally, i adore that both hues are on opposing ends of the color wheel (art school nerd)

DauphineMucha

Shiny_Rock
Love the new pictures :kiss2:

glad to hear you re-pronged the emerald. I thought the original ones looked a bit shallow.

Last edited:

DauphineMucha

Shiny_Rock
I cannot say enough great things about Badis. Not only do they have magnificent pieces at great prices but they are truly good people. Fadi, the owner, always goes above and beyond what I could ever expect!
I trust him implicitly.
Again, I am not affiliated in any way other than a happy customer/friend (the two become instantly intertwined).

they are always nice about sending more pictures when asked.

day2night

Rough_Rock
Wow wow wow, what a beauty!!!
I can stare at her for hours!
Congrats!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo la la...its A beauty. Congrats!,,

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
She really is a beaut❤️❤️

LIGemzGal

Shiny_Rock
Elizabeth Taylor is no doubt my jewelry inspiration. And I've been getting into emeralds as of late so I love this ring. That green is just fabulous.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results