shape
carat
color
clarity

First dress shopping trip tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondsforDee

Shiny_Rock
I''m heading back to my hometown this afternoon and going on my first dress shopping trip tomorrow. I am so excited. We got engaged back in October (wedding is May 1, 2010) but I have been waiting to go home and go dress shopping with my mom. It has been so hard, especially because there is a dress shop right next door to my office that opened back in December, but I have been good and tomorrow when I try on my very first wedding dress my mom will be there to see it. Yea!
9.gif

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Awww that is so sweet that you waited for your mom. I hope the two of you have a special, memory-making and (maybe!) dress-finding day tomorrow!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Awww good for you! Staying strong and waiting for your mom
36.gif

You two will have a great time tomorrow...That''s been one thing that I wish I could do over and over with my mom! I loved every second of it...Good dresses, bad dresses...really bad dresses...it was so much fun to experience it all with her.

*DUST* for finding your dream dress and having a GREAT time with your mom
9.gif

DiamondsforDee

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys! My mom was trying SO HARD not to ask my to wait and come shopping with her, it was cute. She got all excited on the phone when I suggested just waiting and shopping with her. I definitely could use the dust for my dream dress. I have no idea what I want. I just want them to put me in something that makes me look hot.
3.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting,, you are going to have an amazing time!!! looking for a wedding dress was my favorite thing to do while i was getting married.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results