shape
carat
color
clarity

Fingers Crossed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mariewest

Shiny_Rock
Hi girls, I am just asking that you all keep your finger''s crossed for me. I am suppose to hear back about a job this week. This job would allow me to move in with my SO again (not to mention, almost double my pay.) Although I don''t know if I love the job, I am hoping to get it so I can end this long distance relationship for the last time hopefully, which I am hoping will give SO the motivation he''ll need to put some real effort into proposing. Thanks for your dust.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
***DUST DUST DUST*** Hope you land that job!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
~~~***~~~***~~~DUST!!!~~~***~~~***~~~

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
*dust!*.. I''ll cross all my crossables for you, too!
2.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
**DUST**

1.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
*******DUST*******

mariewest

Shiny_Rock
Well, I didn''t get the job. They went with someone who knew more about computer''s and internet design. I''m pretty disappointed because I was hoping that this would be it and got too optimistic. It took two months to the day between the day I applied for the job and got turned down the job. Just the timeline in general is really frustrating because I was really hoping to move before winter, or at least before the end of the year, and it just doesn''t seem realistic now. I have sent out my resume 144 times since I applied for that job (and about 47 times before then) and haven''t gotten any solid replies back yet. I know I just have to keep moving forward and keep looking, and that I can be greatful that I have a good job right now. Oh well, I''m going to just keep applying, but wanted to let you all know the update.
8.gif

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/30/2009 1:16:08 PM
Author: mariewest
Well, I didn''t get the job. They went with someone who knew more about computer''s and internet design. I''m pretty disappointed because I was hoping that this would be it and got too optimistic. It took two months to the day between the day I applied for the job and got turned down the job. Just the timeline in general is really frustrating because I was really hoping to move before winter, or at least before the end of the year, and it just doesn''t seem realistic now. I have sent out my resume 144 times since I applied for that job (and about 47 times before then) and haven''t gotten any solid replies back yet. I know I just have to keep moving forward and keep looking, and that I can be greatful that I have a good job right now. Oh well, I''m going to just keep applying, but wanted to let you all know the update.
8.gif

Sorry to hear that, mariewest. I know this probably doesn''t make you feel any better, but you definitely sound like you have the right attitude... your perseverence will eventually pay off. Hang in there.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
*******************************dust*********************************

I should be hearing this week too (fingers crossed for me!) and I'm getting nervous...again
9.gif

eta: oops, I didn't read the rest of the thread. I'm sorry you didn't get the job. Although I know this is not what you want to heaR - but it's true - an even better opportunity will come along for you. That you can bet on
28.gif

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry to hear that you didn''t get the job
7.gif
Keep applying! You''ll get something good for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results