shape
carat
color
clarity

Finger lipo

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I’m not thinking of doing it but does such a thing actually exist? Just curious, haha. :lol:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Ok googled and the answer is no but apparently people do undergo “hand rejuvenation”...

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know someone who is beautiful and fit but hated her knees. She confided in me years back that she was thinking about getting lipo around her kneecaps and she was serious. It made me feel very bad for her and I gently told her she didn't need it.

As to hands I think I would just size my rings bigger. :lol: What is this hand rejuvenation? Does it get rid of the wrinkles?

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I know someone who is beautiful and fit but hated her knees. She confided in me years back that she was thinking about getting lipo around her kneecaps and she was serious. It made me feel very bad for her and I gently told her she didn't need it.

As to hands I think I would just size my rings bigger. :lol: What is this hand rejuvenation? Does it get rid of the wrinkles?

It does! Apparently involves lasers, fillers and helping to reduce veiny look etc.

Apparently some brides do it to get beautiful hands for their pics??? o_O

Was a bit shocked reading all that.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interesting, it is the fat in hands that make them more beautiful Less veiny and the knuckles less bulging.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Interesting, it is the fat in hands that make them more beautiful Less veiny and the knuckles less bulging.

Haha it’s for people with man hands I guess.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw ads for fillers in the hands when I was at the dermatologist having laser surgery done to my face. I thought the whole concept was weird. Then I realized the irony of my thoughts...

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha it’s for people with man hands I guess.
As someone with very veiny hands, I totally get wanting to do it. I'd also consider it if my hands looked leathery from years of sun or bad genetics.

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I hear that women (and men?) are not only adding filler, but using their Retin A on their hands too. I can’t say that I blame them. We focus so much on keeping our face and neck young looking. Why not add our hands? :think: Time certainly take its toll on our hands.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I hear that women (and men?) are not only adding filler, but using their Retin A on their hands too. I can’t say that I blame them. We focus so much on keeping our face and neck young looking. Why not add our hands? :think: Time certainly take its toll on our hands.

What does Retin A do?

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My hands are aging FAST!

I looked down one day and almost jumped because my mother’s hands were driving my car!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Ok anyway contrary to the original title, apparently the usual approach is to plump up the hands with either synthetic or manmade (extracted fats) fillers, and do laser/IPL etc to rejuvenate the skin. Lipo could damage nerves and fingers and so is not done.

Interesting how many and what body parts can be enhanced...

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What does Retin A do?
Retin A is the gold standard for anti aging skin care. You can only get it by prescription. It has been proven to reverse fine lines and wrinkles, as well as hyper pigmentation. It’s normally applied to the face. Some can/will use it on their neck, while more, and more people are using on the hands now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results