carat
color
clarity

Finds from the flea market

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday!

It is raining and dreary here but a little sparkle in the form of vintage bracelets brightens any day!

My finds this weekend included a Krementz roses bracelet (LOVE), a blue stone 12K gold filled marked HSB (for Harry S. Bick and Sons) and a really cool red stone 12k gold filled bracelet with the stones in a very pronounced rose cut shape. The blue one sparkles like crazy. I got all three for less than $60! DH literally had to drag me out of bed to go so maybe I should listen to him more often! Extra bonus, a portion of the proceeds went to Project Smile. Okay how about some pics:

IMG_6185.JPG IMG_6189.JPG IMG_6194.JPG IMG_6241.JPG IMG_6243.JPG IMG_6245.JPG IMG_6249.JPG IMG_6251.JPG IMG_6253.JPG IMG_6255.JPG

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are becoming quite the collector! Love these!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice finds, Stephanie!
Krementz was finely made jewelry, from back in the day!
They used to advertise in National Geographic.
When I was a kid, I used to love when the new issue would arrive, to see the Krementz jewelry ad.
(PS, I still subscribe to NG, been reading it since '77)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @nala, I love the vintage pieces, pretty and affordable and nicely made to boot!

Thanks @stracci2000, I did some research on Krementz since this was the first piece I bought last night. It seemed finely made when I tried it on and the roses are so pretty.

I never saw these advertised but I didn't come into circulation until the 80's :lol-2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just noticed the dog hair in one of the pics but with four dogs...:rolleyes:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What great finds! :D

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that's your rose bracelet in first ad.
Can you see why these ads made my heart go a-flutter?

krementz70.jpg

91fd3ff63aeea303d396fae2b14d6bac--print-ads-antique-jewelry.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000, that is so neat, thanks for finding those and yes that is my bracelet in the ad! The ladies I bought these bracelets from had four tables full of jewelry and in one box was a whole bunch of Krementz and everything in the box was half off. It took A LOT of restraint to just get one piece. The basket of blue flowers in the second ad you posted they had but it was a basket of roses. Looked at that one a long time. She also gave me her card, they go to churches and sell their jewelry to support charities and/or the church so it looks like I might be going to church regularly LOL!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely lovely new finds.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The more you go out hunting, the more you will find!
All the good stuff is out there, you just have to be in the right place at the right time.
But you can't be everywhere at once, so thats the crappy part!
And don't be afraid to elbow someone out of the way when you're looking in a box of jewelry!:P2:lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results