shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Let''s just say I''m a tad behind the eight ball... We got engaged on 10/10 and coincidentally, we''ll be getting married this coming 10/10 (in a little over a month...AHHHHHH!).
The proposal was a long time coming (we''d been together about nine years) but I was completely surprised. I had a feeling something was up, but was still shocked! We went to dinner at our favorite restaurant and as we were leaving, my Fiancé metioned he had a gift for me at his house. The radar was up, but the Lion King had just come back out on DVD (which we went to see on our first date and I had been bugging him about it) so I convinced myself that was it. Sure enough, we get to the house and he gives me a special edition set of the DVD and I was thrilled! I proceeded to look through the set when I was asked if I''d like to watch the movie. I said absolultely and handed him the DVD. I went back to looking through the book that came with it and he casually says, "You know, I''ve been meaning to ask you something..." so I look up and there he his, ring box in hand! My jaw hits the floor and he says, "Will you let me love you forever? Will you be my wife?" I practically jump on him and start jumping up and down. He asked if that was a "yes" and I then I start giggling maniacally and yell "Yes! Yes! Yes!" He puts the ring on my finger and I about faint. It is exactly what I had hoped for and much, much more. I had no idea, but he spent 6 months looking for the stone and working on the setting. I don''t know if I was more touched by the proposal, or the time he invested trying to make me happy. I truly am spoiled and a very lucky girl!
As far as the photos go, please forgive the crudeness! I literally put my hand and ring on a scanner. I don''t have all of the specs with me, but the center stone is a 1.21c radiant and .3 pear side stones in a custom white gold truffle setting. The wedding band will also be custom made and will have three radiants flanked by pears in a truffle setting.
Enjoy!

pw_ring.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Nice ring and good luck with your wedding!
2.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful story - thank you for sharing
appl.gif

The ring is so luvly & sparkly!
...don't forget to post pics of the wedding band
2.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooohhhhh...preeeeeeeeetty...

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
BEAUTIFUL! I'm a big fan.
appl.gif

Thanks for sharing.

Bethany
wacko.gif

LGail

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful story and beautiful ring!! Congratulations.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely!

I do love those truffle settings!
love.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love the combination of shapes.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Great combo of shapes, and beautiful stones! That turned out so nicely -congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results