shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY! Whiteflash custom Tiffany solitaire! (Pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MrNyceGuy

Rough_Rock
Sorry if this should have been in the Show Me the Ring forum but this is more of a question or plea for advice because I do not yet have the ring in my posession.

Well, after about 3 weeks of waiting my custom WF Tiffany setting has been finished and I just received the pictures via email! My fiance-to-be likes the classic Tiffany look but didn''t want a knife edge band and wanted for the band to be a bit wider than the typical 2.5mm....so I think this band is roughly 3.5mm. I asked for the prongs not to be too small because she likes when the claws are more noticeable from the top of the stone. I need to tell WF if I would like to change anything further before they ship it out to me. I know that most of you will just say that if this is what my girlfriend likes, then it''s good, but I''m looking for YOUR opinions! What do you girls HONESTLY think? I am in dire need of womens'' opinions!

WF849302a.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is knock your socks of beautiful!!!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
In my eyes, this ring looks gorgeous!
36.gif
I like smaller, delicate prongs & I think these look great. BUT you said you''re soon to be fiance likes larger prongs. In all honesty, I wouldnt change a thing, even if the prongs might be a tad smaller than she might like, just not worth it. It''s beautiful. Who knows though, once she sees the ring, I''m pretty sure she wont be getting the ruler out to measure the prongs. She wont be able to see the prongs from all the sparkle.
31.gif
30.gif

Judy
:)

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Looks great! Can you give us specs on the diamond itself?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love a wider band too, girl after my own heart.
2.gif

I honestly think it''s fabulous! Everything looks proportionate, and perfect. It''s a winner to me.
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You did a great job, she''ll be thrilled!!!
30.gif

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks great. The band looks pretty thick. To me, maybe even thicker than 3.5. What size is the stone?

I think it looks beautiful and I do notice the prongs. I don''t think they are too little or too big.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Looks fabulous to me!
emthup.gif

I must ask... how big is that stone??? It looks huge!
30.gif

MrNyceGuy

Rough_Rock
Hey everone, thanks for the replies! The stone is a 2.6 ct, H, SI2 (I''m amazed bby how eyeclean it was when I looked at it at the appraiser!)
30.gif
. I''m more than happy with the stone because I thought I was going to go with a G, VS2 and when WF assured me that the stone was eyeclean and very white I had it shipped to a local appraiser and was just stunned by it''s beauty. I know a 3.5mm band is kind of wide, but in relation to the diameter of the stone (8.8mm) it''s probably a pretty good width. Do you gals agree?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh I hope they make that a stock setting!! I want one!!!!
30.gif

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful and I think the width will be perfect for that size stone. Remember, these pics are very enlarged and throw things off. Wait till you get it in person. I''m sure you''ll both love it.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is perfect just the way it is. The size is very nice. She''s going to love it.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
It''s perfect! I love the larger band with the larger stone.
I think you did a great job and she will be very happy
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 7:21:59 PM
Author: MrNyceGuy
Hey everone, thanks for the replies! The stone is a 2.6 ct, H, SI2 (I''m amazed bby how eyeclean it was when I looked at it at the appraiser!)
30.gif
. I''m more than happy with the stone because I thought I was going to go with a G, VS2 and when WF assured me that the stone was eyeclean and very white I had it shipped to a local appraiser and was just stunned by it''s beauty. I know a 3.5mm band is kind of wide, but in relation to the diameter of the stone (8.8mm) it''s probably a pretty good width. Do you gals agree?
Yes.
9.gif

I knew it was big to be hangin that much over a wider band. She''s gonna flip.
2.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
*swoon*

30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think she''ll love it! I wouldn''t want the prongs a bit bigger or they''d take away from the diamond. Please post more pictures on Show Me the Ring after you give it to her!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! I love wide bands myself so this looks great to me and 2.6ct stone
30.gif
. Don''t change a thing.

MrNyceGuy

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the support everyone! It''s much appreciated as buying something to important and expensive can be a pretty daunting process without anyone to give you a vote of confidence. WF will be shipping it out to me by the beginning of next week so I''ll be sure to post a picture or two before I propose in the near future (not giving a specific date just in case my girlfriend is sneaky enough to know I post on here
2.gif
) Hand shots will, of course, follow as I know you all appreciate
1.gif
. Thanks again!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it and the wider band. You did a good job.

Linda

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is gorgeous and I am sure that your GF wil love it!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful! You did a great job! Your gf is going to love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results