shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally setting my Kite diamond from DF via LAD.

Phanie

Shiny_Rock
After long months of thinking what , how, and many
quotes; I finally gave my puppy to Kalee this morning.
There’s some tweaking happening.
Onyx solid halo will be thinner by .25mm , the bezel will be thinned too and I asked to add claw prongs to the diamonds. So new CADs to come.

if you have any suggestion, please do.
And yes I can take brutal honesty.

Attachments

• 5122832C-5B60-48F1-9636-88C5AA9169FE.jpeg
    5122832C-5B60-48F1-9636-88C5AA9169FE.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 9A0D229E-6DBE-436A-AAA5-2B99A7626406.png
    9A0D229E-6DBE-436A-AAA5-2B99A7626406.png
    173.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
O.M.G. that is the most gorgeous ring ever! Someday I will definitely make a ring like this with onyx or black diamond. It's so perfect.

What stones are going to be in the halo on the outside of the onyx? Is it diamond, or another stone? I feel like the outside halo would look best in diamond rather than being black diamond or something else dark, but that's just my opinion so feel free to ignore.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
First off, I really like the idea!

I think slimming the onyx definitely needs slimmed as well. What is the total mm width of the onyx halo? I can't tell by the cad.

The shot on your hand has a halo that's too bulky.

I would vote for a white diamond halo on the outside as well.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First off, I really like the idea!

I think slimming the onyx definitely needs slimmed as well. What is the total mm width of the onyx halo? I can't tell by the cad.

The shot on your hand has a halo that's too bulky.

I would vote for a white diamond halo on the outside as well.

Oh yes I forgot to say that in the hand pic I feel like the onyx was too bulky as well. But in the CAD it looked thinner.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your CAD!
I’ve spent many many hours looking at shoulder inspirations of three prong/tri element designs past few months -
Your shoulder is similar to my old onyx halo triwire - I always loved it! Your shoulder has the staggered aspect I missed!
Having the additional piece also go from the shank to the donut as well (as opposed to the two outer of the three prongs go to the donut) was also something I liked about it - and looked for in inspos. It seemed less commonly done?
All that to say I love it and love it so much I also have something in the works with the same elements + onyx halo!
Can’t wait to see yours!
The curve you see in the shoulders as is now, is lovely. I hope that can stay somewhat with the slimming, but do understand you right now have complete top finger coverage and that may be a bit much for ease of wear. But I do agree with the slimming you have planned.
:love:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m useless at reading cads so can’t add anything helpful, but onyx halos and geometric shapes are very much my jam. I can’t wait to see your finished beauty, it’s going to be stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results