shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally set a date and picked a location!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
We''ve been engaged since 12/28/07, but then we did the house-buying thing, and we''re concurrently doing the parenting thing, and then I did the jumping from one idea to the next thing, but I we finally settled on a venue and put down a deposit today
25.gif

We''re holding the ceremony at the rose gardens at a local park (made sure to pick a time when they are BLOOMING - more than 1,000 rose bushes!) and holding the reception in our backyard. Date - 7/11/09.

So...uh...what do I do next? I bought the dress already, and I need to plant some flowers in our yard. FI wants to plant some big ''ol birds of paradise in the spring, my mom says hollyhocks and sunflowers...Yikes! Do those go together at all? I''m relying heavily on my mom, because she is amazing and knows all sorts of things about decorating and gardens that I know nil about.

Hurrah! Stoked that we finally got it down!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on setting a date! The rose garden sounds awesome!

I wish I could do a backyard wedding in the house I grew up in. I asked my mother "How do you think we could pull off a backyard wedding reception at the house?"

Her response: "We don''t!"

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
That''s great, congrats!!
36.gif

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
congrats on setting the date. it sounds like your wedding is going to end up great and with your moms help = that is always nice to have someone there to help with creative ideas!
July 11th is my date too! wooohoooo
we can do the count down of fun together, eeeeee!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Aloros!!! 2 more decisions down!!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Congrats! That is huge! I know I was thrilled when we finally set the date and figured out the location! It makes it even more real! Your wedding sounds like it''s going to be beautiful!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo Congrats!! That rose garden sounds amazing!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats sounds like a perfect venue

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results